Honestly!!!

So her name is gonna be Amanda now!! :) sorry guys plus I have an amazing story Line from here enjoy 😍😘😊

<><><><><><><><><><>

My phone dings, I pick it up it reads 'Nash Grier iMessage'

"Jesus Nash" I open the text and read it out loud.

"Hey Amanda its Nash, I know we haven't talked since Digi Fest but I was on the plane last night with your mom and Cam, Hayes, Matt, and Carter. Don't worry we are all ok your mom is here with us at our house. She lost her phone in the water. She wanted me to tell you she loves you and misses you"

"Oh my god thank god she's ok!!!!" I scream as the tears of joy run down my face.

"Oh my god I can't wait to tell Ree..." I say but kind of slowing down and eventually stoping.

"Who?" Sam ask kind of concerned "oh..... um.... my sister" I say looking down at my feet "her names Reece she lives with my grandma, once mom started going on business so much she moved out.. I miss her I don't talk about her much"

"Oh well why don't we go get her, maybe she would like to meet us and hangout. How old is she? what is she into?" Sam ask sitting down on the couch and I sit next to him.

"Maybe I will text her, and she's 13 she loves Magcon boys and volleyball. She met Hayes at Digi Fest when I met him an they kinda clicked but we had to leave and she's never been the same since.... she doesn't text me anymore" I start to feel guilt in my stomach.

"Are you ok?" Sam asks concerned, "guilt..." I say sitting back. "Why what happened?" "well her and hayes hung out for about 3-4 weeks after Digi, and Hayes and her were getting really close, I didn't want her to get close so I closed off contact between them. She's hated me since" I say barring my face in my hands.

"Well Amanda we don't know that for sure, she could maybe grown out of it. Call her" he says nudging me a little.

"Ok" I say pulling out my phone, I go to my contacts and nervously find her name. Once I find it I hesitate before I push the '📞' button.

As my finger hovers over it Sams index finger comes over mine and pushes it down making me push '📞'.

I jerk my head over to him looking him deep into his brown eyes, scared.

"You can do it" he mouths as the phone rings. it stops ringing and I hear Reece's voice.

"Oh my god Amanda I've missed you.... S-s-SOO much!!!" She says panting between sobs.

"Reece what's the matter?!" I ask concerned "I've, m-missed y-you" she says "that's not the only thing Reece you're my sister, is it because of me?" I ask starting to choke on my own spit.

"I just miss HAYES!!!!" she says raising her voice, I can tell she flopped down on her bed cause her Hayes went a little like Hhayes.

"Well we are gonna go see him tomorrow, pack your bags I will come and pick you up in 20 minutes. I will call grama and you can stay with me and the guys. Pack enough clothes for 3 weeks, besides you can come meet your niece and nephew. I love you see you soon" I say kind of hyperventilating.

"I love you too!!!" Reece screams before the line goes dead.

<25 minutes pass>

Sam and I pull up in my grandmas drive way. I'm in the back with James and Hope, I get out and knock on the door.

It flys open and Reece runs and hugs me like crazy. About 3 minutes pass of us hugging and tears rolling down.

She let's go and I hug my grandma, she let's go and puts her hands on my shoulders.