SAM!!!!!: Chapter 27

Part 27:
________________________

I wake up, and Sams gone "hmm" I mumble to myself. I check my phone there's a text from Sam saying:

----------------------------------------------
Sam❤️😍: sorry baby girl, I have to go up town for a while be home by supper 😘.

Me: ok babe I'm going to get together with Amy tonight. Text me later 😘
----------------------------------------------

I walk downstairs and eat a piece of toast. I feel sick so I take a Tylenol.

< 6:45pm >

Amy and I arrive at the restaurant at 7:00pm. Sam still hasn't text me. "Hi reservation for Pottorff" I say with a smile, the woman looks at me confused. "Is everything ok?" Amy asks, "um the Pottorff reservation has already been taken.

She points at a table where Sam and a girl are sitting together. "Oh um... wrong restaurant sorry" I walk out holding back the tears.

"Y/N Sam is a big screw up! he doesn't deserve you!!" she hollers as I walk fast away "I'm sorry Amy I just need space, I will text you tonight" I hug her and walk away.

I arrive back at the house, I walk in my mascara running. My eyes red and swollen. "Y/N what's wrong!!!!" Kian, JC, Connor, Trevor, and Ricky come running in.

"I s-s-saw Sam w-with a-a another girl!!!!" i say sobbing trying to catch my breath. "OH MY GOD!!!! THAT DICK!!!! HOW THE FUCK COULD HE DO THAT!!" JC yells pushing Kian out of the way.

All the guys start getting mad except Kian, I see him sitting down. Quiet.

"Kian did you know?" I say kind of calmed down. "Yah..... he told me not to tell you!!!! Don't be mad!!" he says tearing up.

"Who is she!!!! how long has this been going on!!!!" I scream at him!!!

"her name is Erica it's been 3 days..." he stands up and walks away "WHAT THE FUCK KIAN!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!" I run outside and into my car.

I drive back to the restaurant and wait, I see him and Erica walk out. He kisses her cheek and walks to his car, which is parked beside me.

As he gets closer he sees me, he slips into his truck and drives away.

I drive around town for a while, once I get back to the house Sams truck pulls up beside me.

We get out at the same time, "look Y/N I can explain!!!" "OH CAN YOU NOW!!!!!! SAM IM READY TO RAISE A GOD DAMN FAMILY WITH YOU AND YOU DO SHIT LIKE THIS. LAST NIGHT YOU TOLD ME YOU WILL STAY!!!!!! SAM I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I run into the house and upstairs into my room.

I look out my window and see Sam drive away, I start to cry hard. After I calm down I sit in my rocking chair.

Rubbing my stomach "don't worry babes mommy is here for you guys, even thought daddy isn't. I promise everything is going to be ok". I fall asleep in the chair.

<1:30am>

I hear my door open and close I open my eyes to see Sam standing there, he has roses and chocolates and a teddy bear.

His eyes are really red, he's weeping and panting.

"Please forgive me Y/N!!" He starts to ball, he walks towards me he falls to his knees in front of me.

"Sam who is she!!" I say with a mad tone of voice. "Just a friend I promise" he replies "why the kiss?" I ask trying to stay calm.

"I'm sorry I lost control" he whimpers, "why are you seeing her, are you sleeping together?!" I ask with a louder tone.

"No!!! it's nothing like that. I don't know why I did it!!!! I went to her house and told her we weren't anything!!! because where not you're my fiancé!!!" he yells putting his hands on my lap.

"Dammit Sam.... I believe you...." I say twittling my thumbs.

"THANK YOU!!!!" He yells standing up, hugging my. He kisses my stomach a massive amount of times.

I crawl into bed, Sam crawls on top of me and starts sucking on my neck. "Mmm baby yah" I moan grabbing the back of his neck.

(Her stomach isn't huge it's a little bit more then a tiny bump)

He slips his hand down my underwear and starts rubbing my hear. "Sammy not tonight" I whisper pushing him off.

"I'm sorry baby" he frowns and lays down. He puts his hand on my stomach and rubs it.

He sits up kisses it saying "goodnight my baby's, daddy loves you. and I'm here for you when ever baby." he kisses either side like he's kissing the heads and he lays back down.

"I'm here baby" he kisses my cheek, puts his hand back on my stomach and rubs it till we both fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀