Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 5

Part 5:
________________________________________________

"Thanks that means a lot, you guys mean a lot to me. I just can't believe you guys would do something like this for me, I basically live here. Thanks to Jc and Connor for convincing Kian" I say pouring some sugar into my tea. "And for Trevor introducing you to them" Sam adds, "I guess Trevor did start it all, come to think of it where Is he" I ask looking around the kitchen confused. Sam and I walked hand in hand and in my other hand my tea down to his room, we walk in and it smells of him "perfect" I say bellow my breath. I look around and his room is all 'set up' clothes on the floor, posters of half dressed woman "love it" I say sarcastically "so do I" Sam replies back with a smirk. I sit down on the floor in a clear spot where there's no underwear or sweat pants, "so..." I say still looking around "you don't like it?" He asks confused. "I'm a girl not really seeing half naked girls isn't really my area" I say playing with my nails, he looks around and smiles "I love it" he looks back at you.

*Amandas POV*
Wow Sam is so cute but I kind of find it awkward that we did the nasty 2 days ago on that bed... I guess since we are just friends now I gotta get used to it.

But everytime he looks at me I get butterfly's like how am I supposed to act like a friend when his rosy cheeks turn me on :/ :(

*End of POV*

*Sams POV*
Wow I feel bad that she doesn't like it
:( well I understand she is a girl but I want her to like it because I want her to spend time with me in here. It is what it is.

*End of POV*

I walk out and down the hall to see Trevor watching TV in the screening room "hey babe" I say as I jump on the couch next to him "hey beautiful" he replies back. I lay my head on his should "he smells so good" I think to myself "what kind of cologne do you wear?" I ask curious "Axe" he answers back. We sit there watching TV for a while till my phone buzzes, it's a text from Kian

----------------------------------------------
Kian😍: Hey sweetheart where are you?

Me: I'm downstairs with Trevor wbu?

Kian😍: Nm just sitting in my room, can you come up I need to talk to you.

Me: shore shing be there in 42 secs
----------------------------------------------

"Got to go be back soon" I say to Trevor kissing his cheek "k bye beautiful" he replies back. I walk up the stairs to Kian's room I don't even mind knocking I just barg in "hey what's up?" I say as I sit next to him on his bed "look Y/N I really like you will you please be mine" he asks curiously turning towards me. "Look Kian I like you to but as a friend I like Sam... I'm sorry" I reply as I leave his room, I sit on the top step thinking. As I'm thinking I over hear Trevor singing "Echo" downstairs, I lean my head on the railing and close my eyes. Once I open them again I notice I'm in a bed but not mine, I look down and see I have no clothes on and I'm in Kian's room....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏