Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 12

Part 12:
__________________________________________________________________________________

I feel his bulge threw his pants. His eyes open and he smirks, I wasn't really in the mood he just for home and he was beat up pretty bad.

I just laid my head down and went back to sleep, I felt his heart beating. After that I started hearing voices.

>In Dream<
---------------------------------------------
"Y/N come here Y/N"

"Who's there what do you want?"

'Jacob?' I ask myself (my ex)

"Jacob is that you!!!??" Tears roll down my face.

I feel to hands on my waist hoping it's Sam, I can't move.

I get turned around and I see Jacob, he has short dark brown hair. Dark blue eyes, very pink lips.

"You're mine now bitch!!" I try and fight but I'm not able to move, he starts playing with me hair.

I finally get some strength in my arm and I punch him straight in the nose. I get my leg strength back and run but he chases me down.

I'm crying and running until I trip, he comes over top of me with a devilish smirk.

>Dream End<
---------------------------------------------

I wake up in a cold sweat, 'that was horrible' I think to myself 'but where was Sam?' I ask myself.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

'Oh no not again' I sit up and look around "Y/N your awake" only Sam is sitting there.

He stands up and walks over to me, grabs my hand and kisses it. "Good thing you're ok babe".

"What happened this time?" I ask, "we don't know you're just very swollen and you wouldn't wake up, the doctor will be here soon".

The doctor walks in the same doctor that's been with us the entire time "well good to see you Mr. and Mrs. Pottorff I've been seeing you guys a lot lately" he chuckles.

"I guess we have bad luck" Sam says shrugging, "well I have some bad news.... Y/N you've been diagnosed with stomach cancer, I'm very sorry" he says leaving the room.

Sam and I both sit there with our jaws open in shock, I look at Sam and he starts to cry so do I....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀