Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 16

Part 16:
__________________________________________________________________________________

*Sams POV*
She falls asleep in my arms, I lay there cuddling her.

Hoping tomorrow will be better, I start to play and twirl a stray piece of her hair between my fingers.

As I twill I start to let go and it come out, still wrapped up on my fingers.

"No... No... She can't be loosing it, it's not bad enough for it" I kind I whisper but obviously loud enough that she moves.

I wiggle my way down so that her head is on my should. I doze off.
*End of POV*
--------------------------------------
I wake up and look at the clock on the wall '5:58am' "almost six" I say pushing myself up to a sitting position.

I look down at Sam he's so cute, I move my hands from the blanket to my side.

I feel something.... Kind of like hair.

I look down and see tons of my hair, just blond strands of hair laying everywhere.

I get off the bed and run to the bathroom, I look in the mirror and notice I have no hair left.

I touch the top of my head, and pull away quickly feeling the cold scalp on my finger tips makes me shiver.

I run to the bed, clean up the hair, put it in a plastic bag and throw it out.

I let Sam sleep, so I grab my robe, my IV stand and slip on my slips JC and Kian bought me.

I head downstairs to the gift shop, I pick out a toque to cover up my head.

I chose the Baby Blue wool one, ones I but it I slip it on.

I bought baby blue to match my robe, my slippers, and my eyes.

I guess my eyes are more blue/green but it looks ok, I walk out and bump into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I say grabbing my IV pole before it falls over.

"Y/N is that you?" I look up and see Trevor standing in front of me, "um.... No who's Y/N? Hehe" I answer and walk away.

"I know it's you Y/N!!" I hear Trevor holler, I turn around and look at him "ok it's me, I lost it all last night... Is it bad?" I ask him.

"No!! You look beautiful!!" He replies walking to the elevator, we get to my room and he sits down.

"Oh my god thank god you're ok Y/N" Sam says hugging me, he looks into my eyes then at my toque.

"You are still beautiful, you know that right?" He asks. I nod and hug him "thank you guys for all the support during this time".

"Anything for you" they say together, a nurse walks in.

"Um Mrs. Pottorff?" She asks "yes" I say turning around, "oh dear honey" she says covering her mouth.

"What?!? Is it bad I lost my hair?" I ask with a concerned tone in my voice. "Well it's not bad but it's not good only being 3 days in, come on doctors are waiting for you in kemo".

She leaves and we follow, I stand outside the door waiting to be called in.

"Y/N?" The nurse asks "yep" I say raising my hand, as I stand up.

"Be careful and good luck" Trevor says hugging me, Sam grabs my hand and we walk in.

"Excuse me Mr. Pottorff, can we ask you to put on these clothes please and thanks" a nurse says.

Handing Sam a yellow apron thing that goes on your arms then ties around your neck, blue puffy pants and a mask.

"And can you put this on Mrs. Pottorff?" She says handing me a white blindfold.

"Sure thing" we say together and we put them on. I lay down on the bed, Sam removes his mask.

Kiss' my forehead and holds my hand till they send me in the tube. For inspection first, then off to kemo.

"Ready?" The nurse asks looking at Sam, "ready?" He asks me "ready" I tell him and he gives the nurse a slight nod.

She pushes a lever forward breaking mine and Sams hands apart, I watch Sam disappear as the plastic door closes.

I lay there with the mask on, I can see the blue floresant lights flash threw the blind fold.

After about 15 minutes she slowly pulls me out of the tube, "ok?" She asks "ok" I say sitting up and jumping off the bed then removing the blind fold.

We wait outside the room for the results, Sam and Trevor both holding my hands.

I can tell I'm squeezing there hands really hard because they flinch every once and a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀

Ok so I'm making a wedsite soon, I will be putting the link in my description please check it out and become a true MAGER today :) also my mom is thinking of making me post videos on it :/ I don't know if I should I would love your opinion on it. Please and thanks love you guys 😘