Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 15

Part 15:
__________________________________________________________________________________

First off i'd like to thank you guys for 2K keep it up please 😍❤️😘🙏

I hear a screech start to come closer but down the street, I turn my head and look I see it hurdling towards us "SAM MOVE!!!!" I scream.

He looks up and sees the car he pushes my chair one way and backs away the other.

The car comes to a stop, "SAM!!!!" I scream trying to stand up. "SAM!!" I scream agin. "I'm fine Y/N don't worry I will be right there babe!!!" He hollers back.

I wheel up to the car, it's dark and muggy two hands push up against the window making me jump.

The fingers write 'su pleh', Sam runs up beside you. "Are you ok Y/N" he asks handling on to your back and chest.

"Yah Sam I'm fine" I say in kind of hypnotized voice not taking my eyes off the window. "Sam what's that say?" I ask concerned.

"Um it says.... HELP US!!!!, OMG I will be right back I'm getting a doctor, Y/N try and pry open the door" Sam screams running into the hospital.

I try to pull on the door handle but it won't budge, I hear banging on the inside but I can't get in.

Finally 4 doctors comes out, the bust open the door and hall out the people. Some are fine but need to get checked other are in very bad shape.

Ones head is split open and is as pail as a ghost. The other has his or hers stomach ripped open and torn apart.

They wheel them in "thank you!" A doctor says placing his hand on my shoulder for a brief second. While he runs inside.

We sit in silence "Y/N you saved there lives!!!" Sam yells hugging me. "Um... I guess so" I say letting out a smile.

<2 Days Later>
I got news that the people from the car got released this morning, "ready?" Sam asks "ready" I answer as they slide me into the kemo transplant tube.

They finish up quick and wheel me back to my room "I think I have this hospital memorized" I say giggling making Sam and the nurse laugh.

They help me on my bed and I may down, the nurse says "I will be back in about an hour to give you your medicine, if you're sleeping don't worry I won't wake you I will just put it into your IV" she smiles and leaves.

Sam crawls into bed and puts polysporn onto my welts. It's cold and feels so good!

"OWW!" I whine Sam pushed to hard, "sorry beautiful" he replies kissing my cheek.

"I can't do this anymore" I say turning around, grab the back of Sams neck and pull him close till his lips meet mine.

The kiss starts out rough instantly, he starts to remove my robe and I let him.

I take off his grey sweat pants and black fox shirt. I'm already bare but Sam has his boxers on left.

I keep kissing him not paying attention to his hands until I feel 2 fingers insert my heat. "Aahh" I moan from the pleasure.

I continue kissing him as he pumping in and out of me, he adds another finger "ooohh" I moan onto the kiss.

He pumps fast and hard "Ohh Sammy I'm G-Gonna C-Cum!!" I studded "let it go babe" he winks and I release on him.

He slips out his fingers and licks them clean "ooh sweet" he says winking at me making me wet.

He bites his lip, my naughty side comes out when he does that. "Please Sammy babe just give it to me!!" I say in a slutty manner.

He removes his boxers, grabs a condom from his comfy pants and slips it on. He enters slowly making me anxious.

"Come on Sam!! Please faster!!" I beg. "This is for making me wait for 4 days".

He finally reaches the point where I moan, but he doesn't stop moving. He goes deeper and deeper into me.

"AHH Sam!!" I arch my back and tilt my head back from all the pleasure.

He thrusts hard and fast not letting me get used to it, "YAH BABY, YAH RIGHT THERE OOOHH" Sam moans as I start we start to move in a waving motion.

As I go up he stops moving and pushes deeper into me, "AHHHH" I scream from to much pleasure.

I see Sam clenching his teeth focusing "you'll. never. find. it" I studded from the pleasure. "OH GOD YAH SAM" I moan a pornagraphic moan 'he found it' I say to myself.

I reach my hands on to his back and push in my nails from the pleasure.

I feel the knot in my stomach, it's to late I can't worn Sam I'm about to cum but good enough he twitches and we release at the same time.

He goes down to my heat and cleans me up. They lays down panting beside me, "a.ma.zing" he says panting out of breath.

The nurse walks in, "beds don't have warranty so don't break 'Em" she says inserting the needle into the IV and smirking and look at us threw to corners of her eyes.

She finishes, signs a piece of paper and leaves. I fall asleep in Sams arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀