Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 2

Part 2:
___________________________

Ricky, Connor, and Kian all started laughing. I looked down at my feet as my eyes welled up with tears, "Y/N are you ok?" Connor asks. He must have seen a tear fall on my lap, "yah I'm fine don't worry" I say as I walk up to my room they have given me. I sit on my bed and start crying my legs start to get really wet from my tears, puddles on wetness start to form on the sides of my legs from my tears rolling down. I hear the door open but don't have the guts to look I feel the bed rock as someone sits next to me, "Y/N is everything ok?" I notice the voice but can't really identify it "if you're not Trevor leave" . I look up and see Trevor sitting there, I hug him and whisper "thank you", "for what?" He says confused "for coming and seeing me, you're really the one I wanna see" I reply. "Why is that" he asked "because you're the nicest" I say back he looks down at his feet and blushes. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He says leaning in closer "um... sure" I reply "ok so what's up" he says as he turns and faces me. "It's just me and Sam just met and we did something like that, and then you guys hearing us. It just makes me sound like a slut, well according to my ex bf that's all I am" I answer as i start to ball my eyes out. "Aww Y/N" he says as he puts his arms around me and hugs me tight, I feel him stand up and walk away down the half, then the tap starts to run and then him walking back. "Come on let's get you cleaned up beautiful" he says as he starts to wipe my face with a cold wash cloth, "thank you trevor" I say as I lean in and peck his lips.

*Trevors POV*
She looked so beautiful even though she was crying I've had a crush on her for ever I wanted to be the one to help. I got up there and I needed to do something, she started balling I thought she needed some cool water so I just got a cloth and she looked so pretty. I just wish she liked me back, then she kissed me, on the lips OMG my heart was racing it was amazing I felt a spark but she surely didn't.

*End of POV*

*Amandas POV*
Trevor is the best he's such a good friend for coming and seeing me. He's a couple months younger but he's still amazing. I had to kiss him he has done so much for me and I didn't do anything for him in return so I thought that might do it.

*End of POV*

Trevor and I walked down stairs hand in hand once we got back downstairs everyone was watching 'Family Guy'. We walked over to the couch and sat down still hand in hand, I put my head on his shoulder and watched started watching TV. I looked over at Sam and he was glaring at me, I looked away but could resist looking. "What?" I ask and everyone turns and looks at me, "what?!?!? What?!?!? Really Y/N you and I do something like that then you cuddle with Trevor? You unreasonable like skank slut!!!" He yells as he stands up. "WOW!!!! Sam calm down!!" Jc yells putting one hand on his chest "no Justin I won't calm down, this little bitch is ugly and I never wanna see her again!!! GET OUT!!!!" He yells pointing his finger up the stairs. I run up the stairs trying not to cry but doesn't help I start balling my eyes out I can't see anything at this point, I don't know if I should run home or upstairs. I chose upstairs I storm up the stairs and slam the door, I lay down on my bed I can here the guys arguing one yells "SAM YOU NEED TO GET USED TO HER SHES LIKE FAMILY" and another "SAM IF YOURE GOING TO TREAT Y/N LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN YOU CAN LEAVE" I can't identify then because it's so loud.

*Jc's POV*
Wow Y/N starts hangout with Trevor who's she has know for her whole life and had know Sam for a day and he gets jealous already like he need to calm down like I know she's beautiful we all do but he got the chance to get it done with her. And he treats her like that what a dick.

*End of POV*

I hear someone coming closer to my door I barry my head deeper and deeper into the pillow, the door opens and closes again. "Hey um... Y/N, can we talk" I hear a voice but don't know it because my ears are covered by the pillow, I roll over and sit up not looking at who it is. I lift my head up and see Sam standing at my door "stay away from me!!" I scream as tears roll down my face. "No no no don't worry Y/N I'm not going to hurt you, I promise can I please sit down?" I don't want to be rude so I say sure and he sits down. "Look Y/N it's just I didn't know you and Trevor were so close, I thought you guys did it but the guys told me how you've know each other forever so I knew it was a miss understanding" he says as his voice starts to get weak. "Sam it's ok I knew you were mad and I would never do that to you I like you to much, maybe even love you it's just my last bf called me all those and I thought of our last argument and it just brought back memories" I reply. "Oh where is he I will beat the shit out of him?" He asks "oh um... Jail" I say back embarrassed, "why is he in jail?" he says confused "assault and abuse...." I answer as I show him the bruises on my thighs and arms. "Y/N if you were mine I would never ever ever do that to you!!!" He yells as he places a hand on my inner thigh, "I know you wouldn't" I say as I lean in and start kissing him. The kiss starts to escalate to a makeout and him taking off my shirt, I stop him when he unclips my bra. "Not tonight Sam I'm sorry" I say laying down "it's fine Y/N get to sleep beautiful see you in the morning" he kiss' my forehead and leaves the room. I doze off quickly into a deep sleep, suddenly....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLEASE LEAVE A FAVORITE AND PLEASE ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY. EVERY 10 READS I WILL UPDATE, PLEASE TELL ME IF I NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING. THANK YOU SO MUCH 😍❤️😘🙏🙏