Wow

Part 33:

I'm changing up the design because the other takes to long 😭 Also please check out my twitter and my youtube channel just message me..... Enjoy 😉😍❤️👌

P.s I'm grounded for a week so hang tight till next week :)

_______________________

I see Sam sitting there, gun pointed at my head.. An angry look...

"Sam w-what a-are you doing?" I ask scare stuttering. Trying to get words out but it's not working.

"I'm doing what's right" he replys not breaking eye contact.

"What about James and Hope?" I ask putting out my hands guarding my face.

"Don't worry they are already taken care of..." he smirks. "You monster" I scream.

"You bitch!!!" he screams back. *BANG*

"AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I scream jolting up, sitting in the hospital bed. In a cold sweat.

"Just a dream.... it was just a dream.." I say bringing in my knees to my chest, I lay my head on the top of them. And cry.

I cry for a good 5 minutes until I remember James and Hope and Sam.... I call him.

Sam- "Hello"

You- "Oh hi"

Sam- "why the oh expecting someone else to pick up my phone?!"

You- "no I'm just surprised you answered me"

Sam- "Duh we are engaged"

You- "I know. Anyways how's James and Hope. And how are you?"

Sam- "we've been better, James and hope miss you...... so do i"

You- "oh well come by the hospital kemo doesn't start till um...... 2:30 I think."

Sam- "ok be there soon"

You- "Okay love you"

Sam- "love you too"

Sam, James, and Hope arrive with Kian following. Kian is holding Hope, "wow they look so grown up, how long have I been gone?"

"Um.... 2 weeks" Sam says handing James to me. I grab James and lay him down beside me.

"Wow, what have I missed?" I ask kind of sad. "Um... Hope has started to smile a little, but that's it" Kian says rocking Hope.

"Are you ok? it looks like you've been crying!" Sam says leaning a little closer. "Oh just bad dream" I say rubbing James' tummy.

"Oh well you know I'm here for you right baby?" Sam says kissing my forehead.

"Yah I KNOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!" I scream as a sharp pain hits me in the abdomen, "OH MY GOD Y/N ARE YOU OK?!" I hear Kian scream as the room goes......

BLACK

I wake up, but this time at home. "Sam?" I say out loud cause I see Sams head poke around the corner.

"Oh my god, you're alive!!" he screams running up to me. Follows by two little kids crawling.

"Sam is that James and Hope?" I ask concerned "yah they've grown up since last time you've seen them hey" he replys smiling.

"Look Hope mommys home" Sam says crouching down beside Hope who's standing on the edge of the couch.

She waves "momma" she points at me. "Yah I'm momma" I say sitting up then I pick her up and kiss her cheek.

"How long was I gone?" I ask as a tear leaks my eye and rolls down my cheek. "4 months" Sam frowns as the other guys walk in.

"Oh my God Y/N you look horrible" JC says as he falls to the ground laughing.

"Haha JC.... fuck you" I say smirking, he stops laughing. He sticks his tongue out at me and I do the same to him.

"I missed my own son and daughter growing up" I say looking down at my feet.

"Don't worry Y/N Erica has been helping Sam raise them" Trevor says "Trevor" the rest of the guys say looking at him angrily.

"Erica!!!! her again!!!" I scream at Sam. "Yah she's a pretty good mom, she's going to be one soon anyways" Sam says smiling.

"What she's pregnant!!!!!!" I say screaming louder. "Kian and Connor take James and Hope downstairs please" I say standing up.

"I bet your the father!!!" I scream as Kian and Connor pick up Hope and James.

"Well...." Sam says putting his hand behind his head and rubbing the back of his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 25

READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏