Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 20

I'm sorry to say but there might be only 25 chapters then this story is done.... I'm not sure yet, and I want your opinion if I should make a website for you guys or not?

Part 20:
________________________________________

I walk out and leave Sam and Samantha sleep, I walk into Dr.Shawn.

"Oh Doctor Shawn, can I ask you something about Samantha" I tap his shoulder.

He turns around "oh Mrs. Pottorff, how can I help you?" he asks

"Um... how many more months till Samantha should be fully developed?" I ask concerned.

"Probably about 3 more months till she's perfect, just like her mom" he answers, I giggle and blush.

"Thank you" I say walking away. I walk back into Samantha's room.

Sam is holding Sam, cuddling her, kissing her forehead. I snap a picture with him smiling down at her.

"Perfect" I say walking closer, "oh just as perfect as her mom" he says kissing me.

We get home and Sam starts to kiss me roughly.

He picks me up and layers me on my bed gently.

He slowly starts to remove my pants, "sam" I muffle into the kiss.

"What" he asks with an angry look and tone, I sit up "my stitching I can't do it for a couple months" I say.

*BRING BRING BRING*
It shows up as 'unknown number'.

"Hello Y/N speaking" I say into the phone, "hi Mrs.Pottorff we need you down at the hospital right away. Thank you" *CLICK* they hung up.

"Sam the hospital needs us, we gotta go now!!" I tell running downstairs.

We arrive at the hospital. "Um.. Samantha Pottorff" I ask the front attendant.

"Room 476" she answers not looking up. I start to get concerned.

We walk to the room and walk in, there are doctors huddled around to what looks like Samantha.

"MY BABY!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY!!!!" I scream, I feel Sams hands come around me holding me back.

"DONT TOUCH MY BABY!!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!" I yell as they push me out and close the door.

"Leave my baby alone" I say quiet falling to the floor.

25 minutes later a doctor walks out, he has blood on his hands. He remove his mask "Mr and Mrs Pottorff....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀