Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 18

Part 18:
__________________________________________________________________________________
We finish up "what a beautiful baby girl" the doctor says, "can I see her?" I ask with tears of joy.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Pottorff but we have to take her to the nursery, she hasn't fully developed all her senses. So we will keep her, until she's ready"they reply

My tears of joy turn into real tears, "come on babe if we leave her we know she is getting what she needs to help her" Sam says hugging me.

They stitch up my C-Section and send me to my room '275', I have a nap I'm so tired. It's been a very long day.

I wake up to Sam over top of me, "wanna go name our baby?" He asks smirking holding a wheel chair.

He helps me in the wheel chair and we wheel down to the nursery, "hi Mr. and Mrs. Pottorff how can I help you?" The girl at the desk asks.

"We are hear to name our baby" Sam tells her, "oh well of course!!" she shouts grabbing a piece of paper.

"Here you go" she says handing Sam a clip board. We wheel over to the chairs, and fill it out.

We exchange names:
Samantha
Christy
Alex

We finally stick with.... Samantha, of course 'Sam'antha (lol I didn't even realize that till I was witting).

We right it down and sign the bottom,
Samantha Alexander Pottorff.

We give the clipboard back and she types it into the computer, "we did it" I say jump hugging Sam.

We walk into the nursery to see our daughter hooked up to tons of wires, IV and tons of others.

A tear rolls down my cheek to see her like that, we walk over to the ankubater where she is getting kept to develop. There are blue gloves attached to it, I stick my hands in and rub my daughters head.

She grabs onto my finger, and I shake her hand. Sam puts his hands on my shoulders, I look at him and we smile then kiss.

I get released and we head home "wow you look like shit!!" Kian yells when we walk in.

Sam laughs and so do I, I hug them all and sit down on the couch.

"Do you have pictures?" Trevor asks "no, not allowed them but you guys can see her tomorrow" I answer.

"ITS A GIRL!!!!! WHATS HER NAME!!!" JC screams jumping around.

"Yes and Samantha Alexander Pottorff" I reply to him.

"BEAUTIFUL!!" They holler together, I get hungry so I stand up and walk to the kitchen.

I make myself a sandwich, then I make the guys one.

"GUYS SANDWICHES IN THE KITCHEN!!!" I yell, they all run in.

<The next day>

We arrive at the hospital, we walk in and see that Samantha was moved from the ankubater.

"Where did she go?" I ask the doctors....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀