Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 3

Part 3:
_______________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly I jolt up in a cold sweat, I'm shaking I can't stop I don't know why "SAM!!!!" I start screaming "SAM!!!" "He probably can't hear me in the basement" I say to myself, I feel the tears roll down my face they won't stop rushing out. Suddenly my door flys open and Sam is standing there "Y/N what's wrong" he says as he runs over and starts to cuddle me. "I... I don't know I just woke, and I felt like someone was hurting me" I say studdering "don't worry Y/N I'm here now calm down I won't let anyone hurt you" he says laying down.

We sleep in until 9:45 I slowly make my way out of the bed trying no to wake Sam, then I head downstairs JC, Kian, and Connor are all sitting at the table. Ricky must still be sleeping, I get myself some orange juice and sit next to them. They all stare at me and I drink my orange juice "what?" I ask all confused "we are so sorry for Sam" they all say at the same time. "Oh it's fine, I'm used to it" I say looking down, we all sit there in silence until I speak up and say "who wants pancakes?" "We do we do!!!" They all say at the same time again. I start making pancakes and here someone coming down the stairs I turn around and see it's just Ricky "GOODMORNING!!" I yell as I hug him and kiss his cheek. I finish up with the pancakes and by that time it's 10:05 we eat and clean up. "I'm going to go shower" "shore shing" Kian says as I jog up the stairs, I enter my bathroom which is attached to my room Sam still sleeping on my bed. I turn on the shower and strip down I jump in but the water is still cold "AHH" I screech I kind of jump, the water starts to get warmer I wash my body, and my hair. I get out dry off and head to my closet, I drop my towel and rummage threw my clothes. "Good morning beautiful" I hear Sam's voice in my ear as he puts his hands on my hips, "not now Sam I'm naked" I say as I quickly put on my black spandex and a floral crop top. "Come on babe just once then we don't have to do it tonight" he said as he turns me around and pushes me against the wall, "you gotta wait babe" I wink and walk out.

I grab my phone off my bed side table and check the time *11:00* "Who wants to go to Taco Bell" I yell down the stairs, "Yah yah yah" I hear Connor yell "sure" says Ricky "I don't care" Kian says after "I DO!!!!" Yells Sam "I'm like the king of Taco Bell". We walk out ad into the car of course I have to drive because no one else volunteers. "I don't feel like Taco Bell anymore I will drop you guys off and go to Starbucks" I say pulling up to Taco Bell, they all get out Sam winks and gets out. I drive to Star Bucks which is probably 7 blocks away I walk in an order my favorite Mocha Coconut frappe, I sit down because I know the guys they will be there for ever and I take out my phone. I rummage threw my twitter and notice the time is 11:45 "the guys will probably be done" I jump in the car and drive back to them, once we all get back to the O2L house I'm really tired. "I'm going to go watch a movie and maybe have a nap" I say as I make my way up the stairs, "ok be right there" Sam says back I see him wink and I give him a little smirk. "Ooohhh, you guys are going to do it again!!" I over hear JC say.

(Upstairs) I hear Sam walk into my room "Y/N?" He asks "I'm just in the bathroom be right there" I answer, I walk out and see Sam on my bed with no shirt or pants on. "ZAYUUMM" I say as I take off my shorts and top exposing my pink laced bra and underwear. I crawl in and he whispers in my ear "you look so hot" I whisper back "thanks but not as hot as you" he smirks, we kiss then lay down. After about 15 minutes it was silent Sam finally broke it by saying "come on Y/N I wanna do you right here right now!!" He says getting on top of you, "do it Sammy nothing's holding you back" I say as I slowly remove his grey Aeropostale boxers. He starts to kiss and suck on my neck making me moan "ohh Sam" I say as the starts to rub my heat over top of my underwear. He starts to remove my underwear as he kisses down my chest I close my eyes, when I reopen them I see Sam down at my heat I start to get really wet. "Please do it Sammy please" I beg him, he finally caves and does. I feel his tongue explore my body " Sam.... I'm.... I'm gonna cum" "do it baby" he says, i do and he lays down beside me. "I guess it's my turn hey?" I say smirking "don't worry baby it's fine this was a just you night" he says kissing my forehead. We doze off and don't wake up till 4:30pm to the guys arguing about Mario Kart.....

End of Part 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏