Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 4

Part 4:
________________________________________________________________________

*Sam's POV*
Y/N she's just so hot I can't believe I was such a jerk to yell at her. Shes perfect in every way possible I want to spend my life with her but I've only known her for 2 days... I think I'm going to back off and maybe try and take our time with this who knows maybe we are going to fast.

*End of POV*

I wake up to Sam starting the shower, "I need a shower too" I say as I smirk. I walk in "Y/N" Sam says with a kind of annoyed tone of voice, "yah?" I answer back confused "I'm sorry Y/N but I think we are moving to fast maybe we should start as friends or something, I'm sorry" he says as his voice echoes through the shower. "Oh of course I understand I was thinking the same thing" I apply as I walk out of the bathroom and down the stairs to the living room. "Goodmorning beautiful" Trevor says as he hugs me and kisses my forehead "Goodmorning handsome" I say back with a kind of sad tone seeing if he will take the hint. And him being my best friend of course he does "what's wrong girly" he asks as he bring me over to the couch and gestures me to sit down, I sit down and tell him "Sam just wants to be friends, but I don't want to I wanna be more. Should I just let it happen and play it by ear? Or just tell him?" "Well guys want there space right beautiful so maybe let Sam clear his mind and think" he answers back. "Thank you so much trevor" I say hugging him and kissing his cheek, "what is going on here?" I hear Kian say walking down the stairs "oh just therapy from Dr.Moran" I say kissing his cheek ad walking away. I enter the kitchen and sit down on one of the breakfast bar stools, "breakfast?" I think to myself "breakfast" I say out loud with a smirk.

I finished eating my 'cinnamon toast crunch' cereal, put the bowl in the sink, and walk back to the living room. I look in the magazine bin and see that Trevor bout me a new magazine, I grab it and the throw blanket from off the couch an sit in the big chair next to the window. I read for about 5 minutes then I get distracted by Sam coming down the stairs, "hey Kian told me about you and Trevor" he says looking down at his feet. " Don't worry about him he's just a friend, a very good friend" I reply as I throw off the blanket and walk back into the kitchen, Sam follows. I fill the kettle with water, put it on the stove, and grab my tea and my cup. "So how did you sleep" Sam asks breaking the silence, "ok you know a couple nightmares but you were there so I felt safe" I answer. "Oh do you remember any of the nightmares?" He asks concerned, "yah one about my ex, just a normal day with him. But it scares me" I say pouring my boiling water into my cup and placing the tea bag in. "Well you have all of us, we are here to protect you. Threw everything"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏