Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 9

Part 9:
__________________________________________________________________________________

Once it's just me, Sam, Trevor and the doctor the doctor starts to talk "I have some bad news..." "When we were doing the surgery we found a little brain damage, we need to operate on it very soon or you could loose your most recent memory's". We all look at each other I see that Sam and Trevor have tears in there eyes because our most memorable memories happened in the last 3-4 days. As the doctors wheel me into surgery I have Sam and Trevor holding my hands until the nurses pull them away "don't worry I will be fine" I say, the door closes and I'm in for surgery.

*Amandas POV*
I don't remember much just them putting my to sleep, some bright lights and then everything went black. I don't wanna forget Sam nor Trevor.

*End of POV*

I feels like 30 secs but turns out it was 4 hours long. I get wheeled into my room all the guys are waiting "not to much excitement" the doctor says leaving the room. They stand up and crowd me, "hey guys" I say sitting up a little. "Do you remember us?" Kian asks "of course Kian, JC, Ricky, Connor, and Trevor" I say with a smile. "Um Connor who's that?" I ask pointing to Sam "you don't remember me?" Sam asks with a tear in his eye. "Of course I do Sam Pottorff" I say as I start laughing everyone else does too, he walks out and closes the door we all stop laughing and look at each other 'shit' I say under my breath. "Help me up" I ask as I grunt trying to get myself up, Kian and Ricky (being the strongest) help me up and I walk out to find Sam. I see him sitting on a hospital chair twittling his thumbs, he looks over at me I had my face in my arm
"Y/N what are you doing" he asks running and guiding me to a seat "I needed to see you" I reply with a smile. His kisses my lips "what was that for?" I ask making my smile grow, "i needed to" he answers smiling. "Why did you leave?" I ask concerned "it's just I thought you really forgot me, because I don't want the love of my life to forget me" he replies. I kiss his cheek, stand up and walk back to the room. All the guys are still there, Sam follows, I sit down on the bed again. The doctor walks in and says "you are able to go" he walks out and I smile "let's get some food".

We get back at the house and Kian starts making food, I sit on the couch "thank god I didn't forget anything" "yah that's good" Ricky says sitting down next to me and putting his arm around me. I kiss his cheek and put my head down on his lap with my legs extended, "what's going on here" Sam asks with an angry tone. "Calm down Sam I'm just tired, and Ricky was here first" Sam sits down on the chair across from us.

I lay down in my bed and start to fall asleep until I hear my door open and close "Sam?" I ask looking up. It's him he come and lays down he doesn't have a shirt or pants on (usual) he lays down and cuddles me. He starts sucking and nibbling on my neck "ooooh Sam" I say flipping over. We start making out I start to get anxious so I break the kiss and start kissing down his abs and making it down to kiss length, I remove his underwear and I see his boner grow I start to kiss the tip and he moans I stick the whole thing in my moan I bob up and down until he moans really loud. I feel his warm liquids go down my throat, he flips me over and removes my underwear and gets on top and hovers over me. "AHH" I scream as he sticks his length into me he starts thrusting hard and fast right off the bat, he find my g-spot instantly. We come at the same time, he falls over beside me panting "I love you" he says kissing my forehead. We fall asleep spooning, "Y/N WAKE UP!!!" I hear someone scream in my ear....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

(Magers = Magcon and O2Lers)

Love
You
My
Magers