I HATE YOU!!!!!

Part 32:

______________________

Sorry it's been a while I was camping. If you have free time please message me for some ideas. Every writer gets writers block and need a little help. But other then that enjoy 😊😉👌❤️

______________________

He cracks his neck, side to side. He re-grasps the gun, and pulls the trigger.

*BANG* "AHHHHHHH" I scream in pain. "My arm!!!" I scream after.

I open my eyes. I clench my arm, Security has jacob pinned against the wall, in handcuffs.

Two nurses run in, help me up. And back on the bed. I pass out.

I wake up, my eyes wonder the room. I meet my arm. It's bandaged up the pain is killing me.

I hit the nurse button, "How can I help Mrs Pottorff?" she ask crossing her arms

"Medicine? tylenol? something for the pain" I say trying to be sweet. "Of course mam" she replies leaving.

'Where the hell is Sam?' I ask myself. I turn over and try to forget it.

The nurse comes back with a cup of water and a Tylenol, it knocks me out.

<3 hours later>

I wake up and see Sam walk in, his eyes glossy. "Hi baby" he kisses my forehead his breath reaks of alcohol.

"What happened?!" he asks knocking out of his dream land. "I got shot I say annoyed.

"By who!!??" he raises his voice, "my first question is where were YOU!!!!" I scream at him.

"I was stressed I went to see Erica we had a couple drinks, I'm sorry" he says

"Erica!!!! Again!!! Are you serious?!? just pic a girl you prick, we just had two amazing kids!! What am I going to tell once they're older?!?" I scream at him.

I feel blood vessels popping in my face from me screaming. "he aimed for my head!!! JACOB AIMED FOR MY HEAD. I could have died. And btw I hate you and I have cancer again. NOW GET OUT!!!!!!" I scream pointing at the door.

He tears up and walks out. I hear him sniffle as he closes the door. 'shit' I say and pass out once again.

<In Dream>

"Mmmm yeah Jacob like that baby!" I moan, "yah you like that" he moans back.

"Marry me?" he asks "YESSS JACOB!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" I kiss his neck.

<End of Dream>

"Wow" I say smirking with my eyes still closed, "who the hell you dreaming about?" I open my eyes and sit up slightly.

I see Sam sitting there, gun pointed at my head.. An angry look...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 25

READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀