Kian youre such a bad boy

Check out my new fanfiction❤️👌
'I'm So Crazy For You' thank you for 5 K views and sorry if I can't update for a week. It's cause I'm grounded :/

Part 22:
_______________________

He starts to rub it, causing me to moan. "Kian what are you doing?" I ask in a moan as his hand slips down my pants.

"I want you know Y/N let my make you feel good, let me hit you harder then Sam ever has" Kian says leaning down and starts sucking on my neck

"Mmmmm" I moan digging my nails into Kians back, wrapping my legs around his back.

He slowly removes my pants and I remove his shirt at the same time. I'm left in my bra and underwear and he's left in his underwear.

He leaves wet kisses down my chest to my heat, he grabs the laces and pulls it down with his teeth. Once there completely off he lays down on his stomach, he lifts my legs over top of his shoulder.

His eyes look deep into my eyes, his are filled with desperation. I can tell he can't wait and neither can I, I nod.

I feel his tongue explore my body, "mmm Kian right there baby" I say grabbing the back of his head and pushing his tongue into me farther.

"AHH, Ahh, ahhh!!" I holler pulling on his hear making him moan into my heat which dents vibrations up threw my body.

He grabs my clit between his lips and sucks on it "AHHH KIAN IM GONNA CUM!!!!!" I scream arching my back.

I release and he cleans me up, he walks over to his jeans and grabs a condom. He slips it on and hovers over me, his huge length at my entrance.

"Just do it Kian please I'm so horny for you" I says grabbing the sheets as he enters me, he's a little bigger then Sam so there's a little pain.

He doesn't let me adjust he just hits me hard and fast, "mmmm baby you're so tight" he moans thrusting harder.

"Only for you.... BABE!!!" I scream as he hits my g-spot.

We finish up he pulls out of me, we are both released from our high. "Did we just?!?" I ask wide eyes.

"We did" he says panting, "you can't tell sam!!!" he says sitting up and turning to me. "Why would I!!!!" I scream back at him.

We walk downstairs together "everything ok?" Sam ask with tears in his eyes.

"Yah were good" I say hugging him "you know I love you right?" I ask him.

"Yes of course I do!!" He says kissing my neck "good" I moan.

<12:35am>
I sit on my bathroom floor, making lines on my wrist. The blood dripping down. The guilt is getting to me, how can I do that to Sam, Kian is his bestfriend.

(Duh LAWLORFF❤️)

But like I can't keep lying to him it's been 3 days.. I can't take it anymore.

<2:45pm>
I'm finally done with my horrible life, I walk downstairs from my room to the living room where they are all sitting. "I want you guys to know I love you with my body, heart and soul to death" I hug them and kiss there cheeks. I get to Sam and hug him really tight I kiss him for a long time.

"What's that for?" Sam asks "oh um... Just heading up town". "When will you be home?" he asks again "um...i don't think I'm gonna um... come back tonight"

"Where are you going?" JC asks "just UP town" I walk out, I jump in my car and drive to the tallest build in LA.

*Sams POV*
We were sitting at home and she hugged and kissed us all then left, and she said I won't be coming home! like where is she going.

We turn on the radio in the house as song called 'Baby don't Cut' came on. It's a song that talks about a girl cutting then she says "i love you with my body heart and soul to death" but that's what Y/N said....

"OH SHIT WE GOTTA GO!!!" We all yell.
*End of POV*

I've pulled up the tallest building, I take out my phone. Look at a picture of Samantha, "I will be with you soon baby, mommys coming" I put my phone in my pocket and walk in the building.

I walk into the elevator and push the button 16 the tallest floor. I walk outside, the breeze is warm, I walk over to the railing.

I close my eyes, and step over the railing. I walk to the ledge, I turn around. I hang my heels over the edge, "I love you Baby, Mommys coming" I hold my breath and....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

I'm sorry for the depressing chapter.... Love you my 🎀Magers🎀