Stay....

I'm gonna start a new book after this one is finished which will be soon, but it will have the same characters and everything. But from a different point of view. So enjoy 😊❤️

Also I'm gonna start a new book soon so be ready

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I look at Reece.. a tear rolls down her cheek. "I've missed you so much" Hayes says squeezing her tighter.

"I've missed you too" Reece says back. I see Hayes back away and look Reece in the eye.

Next thing I know they kiss, I'm in shock my jaw drops I look at Nash and his eyes are wide.

"ZAYUMMMM!!!!!!!!" Cameron shouts. "Jesus" Hayes says setting Reece down.

"Come on" Hayes says to Reece as he grabs her hand and walks out to their car.

Sam and I rent a car and follow Nash to his house. We arrive and I see my mom, I quickly grab Hope out of her chair and run up to her.

We havnt seen each other in 13 months, she grabs Hope and kisses her like crazy.

We walk into Nashs house and get settled. After an hour or so, I walk out into the living room.

I see Reece and Hayes cuddling watching 'As Above So Below' (I wanna see that movie so bad) then my mom, Carter, and Sam on the other couch and Cam and Nash filming a video out on the deck.

"So when are we leaving?" My mom asks. "Oh in 2 days" I reply "WHAT 2 DAYS I PACKED FOR 3 WEEKS LIKE YOU SAID!!!!" Reece hollers at me standing up.

"Yes that's because you are gonna stay with Hayes for 3 weeks, I talked to Nilah and Chad and they said they will let you stay for 3 weeks" I reply

"REALLY!!!" she hollers with a huge smile at me "really" I say as she runs up and hugs me.

<2 days later>

I'm about to board my plane when Reece hugs me "goodbye" she says. Sam, Hope, James, my mom, and I walk down the terminal into the plane.

We fly home....

Ok so this is the end of this book, please go check out the sequel. It's kinda the same but from Reece's perspective it's called "Together Forever" Also check out my other book called "Turning into a Caniff" So please check it out :) love you guys so much. Follow me on twitter @ReeceCaniff