Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction dirty Chapter 17

Part 17:
________________________________________________

The doctor walks out and says, "CONGRADULAIONS Mrs. Y/N Pottorff you have beat cancer"

'6 months later'

*Y/N POV*
Well a couple nights ago Sam and I did the nasty, and this morning I got bad morning sickness.

I took a pregnancy test, and...... It can back with a little pink + sign.

So my hair has grown back, I've seen my mom but she left again.

Sam and I are dating it's been 5 months now, and we are going on a date tonight.

My hair is still kind of short so I wear a hat.

*End of POV*
----------------------------------------------

We arrive at dinner, Sam orders the usual 'steak with asparagus, rice, and mushrooms'. I order 'A pint of spaghetti'

We eat and head home, we walk in the front door.

Sam gestures me to sit down in the living room, all the guys are there and my mom is also.

But she's on FaceTime not personally, "what's going on babe?" I ask Sam taking my coat off and laying it on the couch.

"Just something quick" he answers, as he kneels down in front of me.

I cover my mouth with my hands and feel the tears well up in my eyes.

"Y/F/N would you do me the honor of being my wife?!?!?" He asks opening the ring box.

Showing the most beautiful ring I've ever seen, "Sam I just have one thing to ask you" I say as I remove my hands.

"Anything babe what's up?" He asks "do you promise to be a loyal father?" I ask smirking rubbing my tummy.

"OMG YOURE PREGNANT!!! GUYS IM GONNA BE A DADDY!!!!! DID YOU HERE THAT JULIE YOURE GONNA BE A GRANDMA AND IM GONNA BE A DADDY!!!!! YES BABE I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU THREW EVERYTHING!!!!" He screams

"Then yes Sam Pottorff I will marry you!!!!" I yell jump hugging him. He spins me around and sets me down on the couch.

He lifts up my shirt and starts talking I my stomach."hi baby, it's daddy, if you need anything just call. I love you so much" he kisses my stomach and then kisses me.

*Sams POV*
After a couple months Y/N starts to grow a belly, we went to the doctor and they said the babies healthy.

But we don't wanna know we want a surprise "Baby Pottorff" just perfect!!

*End of POV*

<2 weeks later>

Sam and I went to the doctor again, "oh dear!!" The doctor yells "get her a gurney and in the operating room now!!" The doctor yells as I get lifted into the bed.

"What's wrong sir" I ask as Sam hold my hand "baby's embilicle card wrapped around her neck, we are doing a C-Section to get him or her out safely".

They wheel me in and perform the C-Section with Sam there the whole time.

We finish up "what a beautiful baby....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀 sorry for the cliffhanger ❤️