Sam Pottorff/O2L Fanfiction Dirty Chapter 13

Part 13:
________________________________________________

Sam and I both sit there with our jaws open in shock, I look at Sam and he starts to cry so do I.

We lay down on my hospital bed and cuddle until the doctor come back in, he does after 2 hours.

"So we have a surgery booked for you tomorrow at 6:35am, please use the bathroom, or whatever you like before. Thank you" and she leaves.

I pick up my phone "Y/N you're not allowed your phone in the hospital" Sam says trying to grab it.

"Screw the rules!" I scream at him, elbowing him.

I check the time '11:48pm' I unlock my phone '5683' and make a group chat with the guys.

----------------------------------------------
Me: Hello Ricky, Trevor, Kian, Connor, and JC. Sam and I just woke up and the doctor brought us some news...

Teddy🙊: what he say?

JC💥: yah? Is everything ok?

Kian👾: please tell Y/N and Ricky and Connor are out so they might not answer sorry but I will tell them.

Me: well he said I have a surgery tomorrow at 6:35am, and it's for stomach cancer....

Teddy🙊:OMG Y/N PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!!!! HOLD ON FOREVER BEAUTIFUL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

Me: I will try Teddy :(

JC💥: OMG!!!!! We will be there tomorrow at 6:00!!!! Right guys?

Kian👾: YES OF COURSE!!!!!

Teddy🙊: YES now get some sleep! big day tomorrow 😔

----------------------------------------------

I get out of bed throw my clothes on and start to leave the room "Y/N where are you going?" Sam asks standing up putting on his jeans.

"Outside for some air. Coming?" I ask
He quickly gets dressed and grabs my IV stand for me and passes it on.

We get outside and I call my mom:

Julie (mom): hi honey what's up?
Me: oh nothing just at the hospital again
Julie: again what happened the first time? Is everything ok?
Me: the first time my we didn't know and this time is um.... Stomach cancer.
Julie: OH MY GOD HONEY ARE YOU OK IM COMING HOME!!!!!
Me: NO NO NO MOM, it's fine I'm with the guys you can trust them. And besides I will be fine first surgery is tomorrow so hopefully they get it all out. I will give the boys your number so they can keep you updated. So please don't come down.
Julie: Honey..... Please be safe. Call me after if you have enough energy please honey. I love you. Bye
Me: I love you too mommy bye.

"All good?" Sam asks "all good" I reply, we walk back into the hospital and into my room.

We lay down and cuddle, we both don't know what tomorrow will bring.

*DING DING DING* I sit up and hit close on my alarm, the time is '5:45' "Sam wake up if you wanna say bye" I say shaking him awake.

He sits up and rubs his eyes "no it can't be morning" Sam says in a sleep voice.

"I'm sorry but it's time, I'm gonna go brush my teeth and get ready for surgery" I start walking to the bathroom till I feel a very sharp pain in my stomach.

"AHHHHHH" I scream falling to the floor with my arm over my stomach, Sam jumps over the bed and comes and helps me.

But it's to late I'm throwing up blood and fluids but mostly blood, "NURSE!!!!!! NURSE!!!!!" Sam screams pressing the button on the bed to page a nurse.

A nurse runs in "Oh dear, sir grab that blue tube" the woman points to a blue bucket Sam hands it to me and I start puking in there.

"Hit the button 3 times please!!" Sam obeys, 3 more nurses run in. "She needs surgery now!!!!, Get a gurney in here and let's go".

2 leave and get me on the gurney, they wheel me out.

Sam's holding my hand as we run into the operating room. "Sam call my mom and text the guys please!!!!" I yell as tears roll down my face as I try to hold back puke.

"Of course beauty!!" he kisses my forehead. "Take care of her ok" he tells a nurse "don't worry we will" Sam let's go and we are in the operating room.

They put a dark mask on me, everything starts to get blurry.

I see people in an observing room and the doctors prepping but that's it.

Then pitch black.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, EVERY 10
READS THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE AN COMMENT AND THANKS FOR READING 😍❤️😘🙏

Love you my 🎀Magers🎀