Chapter 22

the world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars

Chapter Twenty-Two:

The sun was shinning down on Paige when she walked with Susan outside. She was beyond pleased with the privileges she was allowed in this forsaken place. She was smiling, a true smile from her broken, destroyed, monstrous heart.

"Miss Kill," Susan asked, her body shaken when Paige's eyes fell onto her. "To be a Leader for vampires, you must have a Coven to rule."

"Servants will come when I conquer, Susan," Paige chuckled, a smile falling on her lips. "I already have one out there, close to my enemies."

Susan nodded, "Your brother, Hunter, and that vampire hunter?"

Paige growled, "Do not say his name to me. I'm waiting for Gem to go home, taking that traitor with her." Paige laughed, "When she decides to go home, a pack will fall before me."

Susan nodded, "How?"

"Either her father will give her the Alpha position or you get me out here and I'll get the blood of the ones who won't follow me on my hands," Paige smiled, staring down at her fists.

Her mind was empty. The beast was no where to found separated in her head. Instead, an unhealthy bond grew between wolf, vampire, and human through the blood of the dead, the blood that wants revenge.

"How I'm I supposed to do that?" Susan asked, stopping. "I'm not that high at these ranks."

"Just know that your life depends on it." Paige turned around, fangs out, claws growing. "I want it done."

She walked away, her wolf galloping and her vampire chucking. She was too late to be saved, and everyone around her wondered how to. Some people just don't want to be save. I rather have a worthy fight than a submissive who is scare at this point.

The soul of the three grew stronger everyday. Paige, the old Paige, was still there, but she was far away from the controls controlling her body. Sacrifice and Purity control her thoughts and movements. They wanted the revenge even more than Paige did when she was rescue.

When Paige did try to control, they fought back with her past worst memories, memories where she would feel the pain, emotionally and physically, again. Sometimes, she even felt a ripple with the wolf's mate bond. The past life of the dead wolf Hunter brought Paige was mated. The wolf had a mate and an older son,  orphaned by the death of his mother and by Hunter killing of his father. Sometimes, Paige felt a weak bone in her chest. The same part where the vampire was stabbed with a wooden stack. The same place where that vampire lost everything.

Revenge makes a monster, gives it purpose.

Paige had that, from two other souls. She just needed her domination. With an army in front and behind her, she will gain invincibility. Nobody will be able to see her, much less touch her and kill her.

The cruelty those beast gave to her will be pushed back into them. Every last one of them will either die or accept her as their new Alpha. She will kill the Alpha's blood lines. She will destroy vampire Coven Leaders. She will be the most powerful creature to walk Earth, living and dead.

"Susan!" She called out, turning around to see the vampire running towards her. "Are there any other creatures here?"

Susan nodded her head, "Yes, Miss Kill. We currently have three wolves and one vampire, who have similar cases to yours. Then we have my twin sister and I, who works here." Paige raised her eyebrow.

"Twin sister?" Susan nodded her head. "What's her name?"

"Duran, Miss Kill, but she's not like me. She's our parents' favorite. She's train to be the vampire."

Paige smiled, clearly hearing the distaste in her words. "The vampire? Favorite?" Paige stepped closer, "Terrible."

Susan nodded her head, "Yeah." She sighed out. "We were closer when we were little, but as we grew up, that went to her head."

Paige almost growled at her. Didn't ask for your pathetic life story.

"I actually was the one to qualified for this job, but Duran wanted it too. My parents did everything to get her to work with me." Susan had tears in her eyes. "They actually threw her a Congratulations Party, but they didn't for me." What is wrong with them? Didn't they love me too?

"That's so sad," Paige faked her sadness. "Do what I tell you," Paige whispered, "and show everybody that you are the vampire, that you should have been the favorite."

"Really?" Susan whispered, her tears slowly down on her checks.

"When I control everything, really."

Susan gave a bow before running off, promising to do what she had to. When the people and workers around heard Susan yell, they smiled at the bond between the two, giving everyone hope that Paige would be ok.

Paige just chuckled. Attack at the vulnerabilities and destroy any enemy that comes to stop me. She walked back, a sinister smile forming on her tainted lips.

How pathetic some people can be? I highly doubt a twin can be so different. Duran, you must prepare to bow.

She walked inside, one another stepping stone to her mission, her goal, her dream: world domination. She pushed past everyone else, till she saw a name plate on a door she never walked past.

Duran Disley.

Paige grabbed the knob, and gave it a twist.