Chapter Twenty-Seven

Kylie's P.O.V.

           "Jamie! These people are saying I'm Kylie. You can't possibly let them take me because they say they know me. Tell them I'm Tracy. Just tell them.." I yelled at Jamie. She sighs, "I knew we couldn't keep you a secret for long...your family must be out there, Trey. Or Kylie, as they call you. You don't belong with us, and now we have to drop our act of being your family." Julie runs up to me and hugs me, "I know we're not really sisters or cousins, but when you leave, you won't forget about us, right?" She tried to fake a smile after releasing me. 

         "Jules, I'm not gonna leave you, okay? I do belong here. We can lie to the world if we have to, but I'm staying here." I reply. "And that's why you'll sacrifice your other friends, love, or family that must've been missing you desperately? Wow, that's just amazing, Kylie." Julie asks me. I flinched. They probably did miss me. And...I...I do have to go back to them. But within 5 days, me and Julie have become so close that....

        Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind. I came out to their family room, and smiled from ear to ear, "I'll go back." They all stood up. "But...only if Julie can come with." The crew looked even more shocked than before... "But we can't. She's not even on the show! And we're all out on tour." Helen declares. They all filled me in on about we all being a part of the new tv show. "Well can't she just join us?" "Fine." The hazel eyed guy replies. Ariana's eyes questions him, 'Why?'. "Anything to get Kylie back..." 

        After that phrase left his mouth, my head began hurting, visions started flooding in front of my eyes, and I winced in pain...when everything blacked out...

Helen's P.O.V.

       I sat there, waiting for Kylie to awaken. A total four hours later, she woke up. Her head was laid on top of Jake's lap. "Awake yet, Sleeping Beauty?" Kylie did a soft chuckle, "Yeah, I'm awake. Thanks, Jake." Then she froze. So did Jake, "How do you remember my name?" "I..I don't know...It's just Jake..I know you. You- you're the one that told me..." She said. 

       Jake looked at her as if it were the stupidest thing she ever let out of her mouth. "I never told you...well never told you after your memory loss." "I got a vision...and now you're the only other person that I remember." I smiled. She really does like Jake. The vision is a start. Wait, back up...did she say 'only other' person? It seemed like the rest noticed that, too. 

      "Wait who else?" Jake paused. "I'm not sure....some blonde guy." She shrugged. Blonde guy? Oh crap, I almost completely forgot about him. Biggest cheater ever...and I would know. But that's another story. Of course neither Kylies nor Ari would believe me. I rolled my eyes at the thought of him. I wonder what he's up to now...

Jake's P.O.V.

        "I'm not sure....some blonde guy," was all Kylie mentioned. It's awesome that she remembers me a bit, but why the blonde, too? As much as I know...she doesn't know any blonde. What role does he play in her life? That question still roamed my head, and even more questions roamed my mind when I actually met the blonde in South Carolina...

                        *************At South Carolina - 5th Stop************

Ariana's P.O.V.

      "Hmm...put the speakers over there, will you?" I ask Julie. She nods. It's been a month since we left for 'tour'. I didn't accept Julie all the way yet, but so far, so good, you could say. I went through my phone and called Kendall. Yep, the same one from BTR. Since their group's pace went a lot faster, I asked him if he could stay back a while and visit/take care of my mom from time to time. His voice came through, "Ello?" 

Me- Hey, Kendall. It's me.

Kendall- Oh hi. How's South Carolina coming?

Me- Eh- it's okay. Better than the rest, so far.

Kendall- Well I've got good news for you. You're mom's wounds are healing for then freaking ever! 

Me- *smiles* That's great. Just about 3 more stops, and I'm there.

Kendall- Oh...and I have something else to tell you..

Me- You sound worried, what is it?

Kendall- There's been a guy paying her multiple visits a day.

Me- Who is it?

Kendall- That's the question. Whenever he comes, he hides his face with his coat or those man-scarf things. I've even talked to him once, and he says that he knows her from distant relationships.

Me- I don't think there is anyone like that in our life... *remembers brother* Well, there's one...but he's dead. *sighs* I gotta go finish setting up the stage. Thank's again, Kendall. 

Kendall- No problem, girl. See you soon.

Me- You too. *hangs up*

Kendall- *hangs up*

          Who is this new person in my life? It can't be Liam...He couldn't have returned...But then again, anything's possible....

_____________________________________

A/N- Yippie! Kylie is back but not much on track. Even though it's been like 3 weeks, no new memory has been claimed yet. Liam is the name of Ariana's missing- or dead- older brother's name. And how do you all think Jake will handle the new blonde in between him and Kyles?

And sorry if there are errors, guys. This whole book is unedited. Do comment, though! (: