Chapter Two

The plane did a little swoop and finally landed. Kylie, of course, got out of the plane perfectly fine. When I, on the other hand, had just been knocked over by people of all AGES! I stepped out of the plane, looking around for Kyles. What's that girl up to now? 

     Then someone jumped up onto my shoulders. "Miss me?" Helen squealed. I spot a short Puerto Rican girl. She had her red hair glowing everywhere.  "Oh yeah, you could totally climb on board to my soar shoulders." I reply. She chuckled. "Sorry." she jumps off the same way she jumped on. "Where's Kylie? Wasn't she coming with you? Or...did she get lost?!" Then did a fake gasp. Too many questions to answer at once! I was about to answer when Kylie sneaked up from behind Helen. Kylie was gesturing me to shush and not tell Helen that I saw her. "Oh, look it's Kylie." I say, pointing behind Helen. Helen turns around and picks Kyles up. Woah, strength and talk-a-tive, what else has changed about this girl? Then, I sighed and looked away. I couldn't even handle to look at Helen. I had no idea what I would do when I came face to face with Justin..

      "I...told...you..not...to...tell" Kyles barely breathed out. Helen let go of Kyles. Kylie grasped for air. "Excuse us for a sec, okay?" Helen shrugge, "Sure." We stepped away.

     "What's wrong?" she asked me. "Justin, he's what. You know how long it took me to forget about him. I don't think I'll be able to handle him, again." I said. She added, "Hey, you never know. You might not even end up on his team for the show, and he might have forgotten about you." I glared at her. She gave me the eyes saying ' hey, it could be true.'  

     So, about 3 months ago, Me, Kylie, and Helen all auditioned for 'The Voice'. It's a hit show. We all got in! I was so glad, that there were no grudges between us three. Cause, that would've just broke our relationship. And long before that, Justin Bieber (yes...the Justin Bieber) used to live in my neighborhood. I've always had feelings for him, but he wasn't single. He was dating Helen. Then, one day- I guess- he decided she was getting old, so he got with another girl. That's when I promised myself that I would never love Justin Bieber, again. Kylie was the only one who knew.

    Once, he even asked me out, but I said no to him. His eyes were peeled onto me. You could tell he was saying, "No girl declines me." He uses every girl for his own benefits, and that made me mad. He got signed to his first record with Usher the next day, and moved to LA. 

   You know what people say. Promises are usually made to be broken. And your first love can never be forgotten. What'll happen to me? I was a kid, I didn't actually love him, did I?