Chapter Thirty-One

Next Stop - Florida

Justin's P.O.V.

           "Damn, look at that jacked up building." Jake pointed out. I looked at it, too. You could tell it was made to look jacked up, or upside down. It was labeled 'Wonder Works'. Those letters were upside down too, of course. We had just made it to Florida. Everyone kept on looking at the sights until we all had reached the place we were staying at. Hampton Inn.

         Ariana was the first to get off. She's been avoiding me ever since the kiss. I liked her and I knew that deep down, she liked me back too. I mean, I think I like her... Nothing else explains all the knots getting tangled in my stomach when I see her smile. The invisible wings that make me fly when she touches me. Yeah, cheesy right? If you think that's bad, I'm glad I'm not listing all the other unexplainable things.

            It was that bet I made in the beginning that's been causing all these mix-ups. God, I'm so stupid for starting it. But then again...this bet is one of the only reasons I have in excuse spend time with her. I can't imagine what people would be thinking of me. "Oh look at the AMAZING JUSTIN BIEBER. Getting a girl to purposely join his group and then taking advantage of her beauty. He has no intention to date again huh? Looks like Bieber's got some secret schemes boiling inside him. Pervert."

        Okay, stop thinking about it. Just stop, Justin. Only time will decide. Maybe, I could dedicate this to a new song. 'Justin Time' It'll have my name in it instead of 'Just In Time'. This song will be about how when everything falls into place, it'll be timely and it will be my time to shine(: But you know... sometimes I doubt my feelings of her. Then I'm snapped out of my thought by Kylie.

       "Earth to Justin. We aliens have landed at our destination. Would you care to join us?" I smirked, "You mean 'We aliens and one handsome devil'." Then I playfully flicked her head, and carried out bags inside. "OW!" She said, then she ran into the inn, screaming in victory because she beat me there. Like it was a race. I shook my head. There was no healing her.

Kylie's P.O.V.

         I was all jumpy, and wobbly, and feeling fuzzy inside. Then Jake came by and hugged me by the waist, "Well, someone seems really energetic today." I released his grip ad twirled around the lobby, "Cause I am, you silly goose!" Jake looked at me and then looked at Ariana. "She's drunk. What do you expect?" She said, laughing.

         Then I yell, "Hey, I heard that." Jokingly, Ariana added, "Well it wasn't exactly a secret." Then Max says, "Hey guys... Me and Veronica will be headed for our room okay? Have fun! And control yourself, Kyles." He laughed and left with VERONICA. I rolled my eyes. They were even sharing a room! I don't even think they're up to any good. And that's right Veronica, his girlfriend, joined us. But she keeps to herself and doesn't like the whole bonding thing. Eh- her loss. This whole Veronica-and-Max joining-us thing bothers me, when it really shouldn't be. And should be....at the same time. You know what, get your mind off this. What was I thinking before this again...Pie, was it?

       After playing 'Cops and Burglers' (Nothing like a flash back to the past), I got tired and decided to go to my room and change. Then I headed for Jake's room. "Ello." He says, while playing video games with Justin. "Hey Justin, you're the most mature one out of you two (and that's saying a lot), You're suppose to explain to him how NOT to play stupid video games before bed." Then I looked at the two half eaten fudges lying on the table. "And teach him how NOT to eat chocolate before bed.." 

       Justin says, "Well, I am mature. And this is what mature people do. They help improve the community. You see, I'm helping improve Jake's gaming skills and eating ability." Jake says, "Oh please. I bet I'm ten times better than you." And Justin says, "Wanna bet?" But then he stops himself. As if the phrase 'Wanna Bet?' had some painful links to it. I blinked, "Whoa those are some big words you got going there. I don't think you even know half the words you just said." Immediately Justin replied, "That's why you shouldn't be thinking." I reacted and went up in front of their tv screen, "Ahem, EXCUSE YOU? Who do you think you are?" Then I realized that was probably a seriously stupid question...

         Before Justin jumped back into the conversation, Jake stopped him (Thank GOD...Oh wait no, THANK JAKE!).

         Jake paused the game and then began approaching me. "C'mon Justin give her a break." I folded my arms and lifted my chin a snitch, feeling a little bit of loyalty coming from Jake. And feeling a slight bit better. "She's only a girl, she can't handle that much discrimination." I gasped, "And you just added to it!" He said, "Sorry babe. You insult my game, you insult me. Go to sleep okay?" And this whole time, while saying that, he'd been backing me up into the hall, and then closed the door shut and probably went back to his game. 

      I'm an intense gamer, too. And I'm not that obsessed. Besides, he just called me a GIRL! That's the worst insult a girl can get. At least I know they have the strength to PAUSE a game. Suddenly, I realized that I had on Veronica's jacket. She was nice enough to let me borrow it. You guys must be think what happened to 'Drunk Kylie' ? Can I let you in on a secret...? I wasn't that drunk. It was kind of an act. Wink. Wink.

        I headed towards they're room. I kept muttering, "Room 56, 56, 56, 56." over and over again. 53, 54, 55.. and...yep! Found it. I knocked three times and opened their door to find... those two in a mind-blown make out session. Max's hand was on her ass, and she was wearing nothing but a bra. Talk about bad timing...

       I made a coughing noise. They stopped and looked at me in peering eyes. Max's face was all, "Oh c'mon. What could she possibly want?" And Veronica just sat up in normal position, and they looked like nothing ever happened. "How long were you here?" Max asked. 

    "Long enough to know your plans for the rest of the night." I smirked. Veronica was blushing. "I came to give you back your jacket. Cover yourself until I'm gone, okay?" Her cheeks now flushed in beet red. And then she nodded and took the jacket and wrapped it around herself.

     I ran to my room and slammed the door. Tears streaming down my face. I started sobbing. I couldn't keep it in any longer. I just couldn't bare to see those two together. I cried some more. Why am I crying you might ask? Truth is...that night, in South Carolina... I did get my memory back. I remember my old memories, the new memories, and the lies I've been told. I remember Max's lie, and Jake's kiss. 

     But I bet Jake already forgot all about it. He hadn't brought it up in like forever. At the moment, I just hate my life. All I can think of right now is what would happen if I left this love story...

Narrator's P.O.V.

     Do we really want to know? Or better question....will she want to make it happen? D: