Chapter Eight

Jake's P.O.V. 

          I was just resting in my room. And Kylie. Kylie. Kylie. Was all that lurked my mind. She also called me gorgeous...so you know..yeah. Anyway, I know I should be worried about the chick that ran in crying, but I already know her. It's Helen. She used to date Justin. Just cause' of his looks. And knew he would eventually become famous one day cause he was noticed by Usher. 

        I'm not even that stupid not to know her. She's a great actress and an okay singer. Also the biggest liar, ever! I didn't feel like getting involved with it all. But Helen had Kylie. So...I went to the room they were in. 

      I knocked 3 times, the door swung open, and I heard laughter. When I looked inside, Kylie and Helen were having a pillow fight, with the craziest make-up on. Haha. You should've seen them. Then both eyes were on me. Helen looked a little shocked to see me. And Kylie seemed embarrassed. I decided to break the silence. 

      "Umm..what in the name of my socks are you doing?" I asked. "Gross. I'm not replying for the name of your socks, but we're having a pillow fight!" Kylie said. Helen said. "Jake? What're you doing here?" I told her the story and so on. Then she looked at me, and finally said, "Well do you want a make-over by Kylie? I mean we're looking beautiful aren't we?" She was trying to change the topic. And I was willing to go along. "Sure!" Kylie blushed. Mostly, because she put a whole lotta blush on. Haha. 

     Hey, atleast everyone got Helen's sobby moment outta their heads. Then, Kylie got off the bed, and flipped a chair around. Just like a host, she put her hands out, directing me to sit down. I sighed and shook my head. This was gonna be a long evening...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N- Another filler, hehe. #MuchLove!