Chapter Nineteen

Helen's P.O.V. 

         I slowly drifted my eyes open. I saw...a large body of water right in front of me. I jumped. Whaaa..? Weren't we on our way to...Colorado. Oh, we're here already. Wonder who brought me out of the plane. 

       I saw a guy walk toward me with a blanket. "You awake, sleepyhead?" His husky voice asks. "Hmm. Yeah. Thanks. So..uh, what's your name?" I finally speak. "James. I'm one of Justin's friends. And..you must be Helen. :)" He places his hand forward, so I grabbed it and picked myself up. 

       I smiled. "Yeah. How'd you know?" Still curious about his sudden appearance and familar face. He told me, he already talked with Kylie, recognized Ariana, and I was the last of the girls. I looked around. Where were those two? 

     "You really don't know me, do you?" James said out of nowhere. "Yeah I do. You know Bieber and you live in Colorado. What else is there to know?" I simply say. He laughs. "I'm also a part of a band. Big Time Rush. You know us?" I looked at him. I examined him. From his head to toes. James. It rung a bell. Big Time Rush.... JAMES MASLOW. 

    "Wait...James Maslow?!" I ask, holding back my screams. "Yep. You...do know me then?" "YES" I yell. I cough. "I mean...erm..yeah. Aren't you guys suppose to be in Hollywood?" He clears it out by adding they're on tour. Oh right.. I'm stupid. I tried taking my mind off of Justin. But..I can't help thinking how much of a coincidence it is that he's gone at the same time as Ari and Kylie...  

Justin's P.O.V. 

     I was catching up Kendall and Logan about their tour. That was when I realized...Ari. Where had she gone? "...and then James got some of his hair shaved off and-" I stopped Logan right there. "Haha, sounds interesting guys, but I've got something to do. I just remembered." I said. 

    While I was walking out, I heard Kendall say behind me, "Did he even listen to the part when we were dressed in bikinis...?" Logan gave him a shrug, and they continued to talk about the tour.

    I went to the car renter. "Hey, where's the BMW we just rented?" I asked. "Oh. Two girls drive away in it. They say something about Glenwood Springs." The man mentioned in his unrecognizable accent.  "Thanks, man." I put my hand up for a high five, but all I got was a curious look from the guy. Eh, then I rented another car, and headed out on my way. I hope they weren't gonna get into trouble. 

Narrator's P.O.V. 

      Too late...