Chapter Twenty-One

Justin's P.O.V. 

        I was just driving through this narrow path, when I spotted a royal blue Honda. It was just abandoned there, in the middle of the road. If I didn't know any better, I would've said this looked exactly like the first car we rented...That's when it all clicked. This IS that car. I couldn't help but think that Ariana and Kylie might be in trouble.  

       Since it was a one way path, I decided to continue driving. When, I got a call from Jake. 

Me- Hello?

Jake- Justin, where are you, Ariana, and Kylie?

Me- I'm..err... looking for them...

Jake- You mean you don't know! *gets silent for a while* Listen, are you too far?

Me- No. I'm just on the road from Base Camp toward Glenwood Springs.

Jake- Fine, I'll be there. I was on my way anyway.

Me- Fine, but hurry.

Jake- Mhmm *hangs up*

Me- *hangs up*

          My fingers were impatiently tapping on the wheel. How long was it gonna take him? Right when I thought that, Jake appeared on my rearview mirror. He hopped into the seat next to me and said, "Leggo!" 

Jake's P.O.V. 

       It's been about ten minutes already and still no sign of those two. I looked to my left and right. But, nothing. Just some damn old buildings. Almost a second later, we heard screams coming through one of those closed down factories. 

     Kylie! That was Kylie's scream! Too familiar not to recognize, and too scary to accept... "COME ON!" I yell to Justin as I run out of the car. We both go inside the building to find a bunch of guys around their 30's and Ariana tied to a pole. Ariana wasn't in good shape, though. She looked like she'd been beat. But where was Kyles? 

     Before I could finish my thought, the guys jumped me! We started fighting, until Justin took over. "Untie Ari." he mouthed to me. I nodded, showing him I understood. I went up to Ariana, while the other guys were distracted. All of a sudden, Ariana's eyes widened. I turned around and had to face a big buff guy. His arms were crossed across his chest. 

       "And what do you think you're doing, little one?" his voice beamed around the room. "This." I say. And immediately kick him in the guy's area about six times quickly. But harder after each one. :D Then, I untied Ari. She looked worried. "Ariana, where's Kylie?" I ask with concern in my voice, too. 

      "She's over there." She pointed to a room thing in the corner. "Behind the closed door. GO SAVE HER! Before she gets her dignity taken away!" She didn't have to tell me twice. I ran to the room, and kicked the door open. I saw a guy, in his boxers, peering out the windows. 

     "Come on, sexy. You should've given me the chance to try you before you fled! You can't hide from me for long, though." he yelled out the window. "That's what you think, ya d!ckhead." With that, I elbowed him in the stomach, punched him on the face three times, and carefully put my thumb on his forehead then pressed on it super quick. 

     He fell flat on his face. Now he was unconscience. This was a move my dad taught me...before he left me and my mom. I looked out the open window. I didn't see anyone or anything. Not even a mere squirrel climbing from tree to tree. My Kylie...was missing... :'(

_______________________________________________________________________________

Aren't you relieved to know Kylie wasn't raped? But...where is Kylie now? D: 

A/N- And I get away with yet another cliff-hanger. I appreciate the reads and votes, guys! Thanks (-: -Dimples <3