Chapter Five

Ariana's P.O.V.

 When I came into the studios, the rooms were huge! The bathrooms had the greatest scent. That coming from me, is saying something. The last place was the stage. I've seen it on tv, but I think you should check it out in real life to notice how amazing it is. 

      I felt a knudge. It was Kylie. "Look, it's Christina Aguilara!", she whispered trying to hold in her screams. We were staring at Christina going to her seat (weird, I know) when she saw us...and started...walking toward us?! 

   "Hey, girls. Ready for your first show?" We simply nodded our heads. "Great, cause this year we've got strong competition. Good luck." She winked, and then left. Kylie fell backwards, thinking I was gonna catch her. She should've thought again. After her followed a thump, yelp, and...a hand? Not mine, though.

Kylie's P.O.V.

   I fell back. I kept on waiting to feel a certain someone catch me, but that never happened. So, I hit my back hard on the floor. I was in a daze or something, cause I saw a Ari's arm reach out for me. Here's the dazing part, it looked too manly for her. I stared at it for a couple seconds wondering how it changed, and then grabbed it. 

    When I got up, I started yelling at the person the hand belonged to. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. "Yeah?" I said as I turned around. I saw Ari, but that can't be.....wasn't she right there- then my thoughts were interrupted as I stared into the eyes of the cutest boy in the studio. He placed one hand behind his head and the other toward me.

"Hey, I'm Jake. Are you okay?" I did a nervous chuckle. "Oh yeah, of course. Cause it's everyday I mistake a stranger to be Ariana after busting my head." I say sarcastically. Then I place my hand forward. "I'm Kylie." 

    "So, you a contestant?" Jake asks. "Yep. And, I'm guessing you are, too." He shook his head no. "Oh, sorry. I guess I have a wrong judgement for a lot of things these days." He slightly smirked. "Actually, I would've been a part of this show, but my flight delayed. So, no auditions." Ari suddenly asks, "How are you here then?"

     I sorta forgot she was still here. Hehe. "Justin's my cousin." he replies. "But you're gorgeous!" I blurted out. Oops. He placed his hand on my shoulder,"I appreciate your eyes for noticing, but everyone loves Justin Bieber." 

    "Not everyone...." I muttered under my breath. "What?" he asks again. "Nothing." I say and shoot him a smile. Ariana just looked at me, so I figured she heard, while Jake was smiling back. Then his eyes drifted away from me to the door. 

Back to Ariana's P.O.V.

      I looked at Kyles. I heard exactly what she said. She didn't like Justin. I was then brought back to reality, when I saw Kylie and the Jake guy facing towards the door. There I saw Helen, broken into tears. And behind her...was Justin. I was scared to ask what happened while we were gone. But, here it goes.... "What happened?"