Chapter Seventeen

Justin's P.O.V. 

            I walked into Ariana's room. "Pack your bags." I threw her luggage out onto the bed. I slammed open her cabinet, and took all the clothes out and stuffed it into her suitcase. She ran up to me. "What're you doing?!" 

          "Kicking you out..." I lie. I keep on throwing her clothes into the suitcase. Her hands hold me back, and force me to look into her eyes. "Why? Cause I wanted to see my INJURED MOTHER AND DEAD FATHER?" 

          I remain silent. And kept my head down. "Tell me..." She says softly. I look up at her. Then I burst out into laughter. She's looks at me with a puzzling expression on her face. "I was only joking. Haha. You should've seen the look on your face. I was only packing your bags. We've got a flight to catch tomorrow." 

        Then she punched me on the arms. "Ouch!" I yell. "That's what you get. And we're going to U.K.? Is it true?!" She smiles. I nod. She wraps her arms behind my neck, jumps up, and hugs me. I...I have to say. I...I get a different feeling from her hugs now. I feel...well...let's just say, I wish to keep her in my arms forever, now. 

Jake's P.O.V.

       "So...you're saying...that I've gotta go to the United Kingdom with Ariana and Friends? And then when I come back, I can join your team?" I ask, in surprise. "Pretty much. A lot to ask for?" Adam asks. "Uhh, are you kidding me?! This is the BEST offer I've gotten in a long time." I respond. He chuckles. "I haven't randomly chosen you to join my group, you know?" He adds.

     "Oh...you haven't?" "Nope. I saw your youtube videos. And tapes of your fundraising concerts." He shoots me smile. "Cool. But, Mr.Levine. I've got a luggage to pack!" And with that I go into Kylie's room.

     "Hey Kyles, did you hear...." I stopped what I was saying. I spotted Kylie lying asleep in her bed. The packed suitcase placed next to her on the floor. And a wide open book laid out on her stomach. She looked priceless. :3

      I got closer to her, and sat next to her. I marked her place in the book, then placed it on the night stand. And stared at her. I wish her eyes were open. So, I could get lost in them, over and over again, like the first time. 

      I spread the covers on top of her. And kissed her forehead. I was just on my way out, when her cellphone caught my eye. It was charging. For a moment there, I felt like picking it up, and calling the person that called her before and tell him to leave my Kylie alone. No...Kylie wasn't mine. But, I'm planning on asking her out, overseas. Would that be romantic or what?

     Let's just hope nothing bad happens. All we have to do...is wait to find out.