Chapter Nine

The Second Day

Ariana's P.O.V. 

         Justin was staring into my eyes. I was lost in his. Then he began leaning in. I leaned in, too. Then our lips touched and I felt...A BOMB! No seriously, this bomb was beeping! AHH! Then I was gonna go hug Justin cause I was scared. But he only gave me a villian's smile and said, "WAKE UP, YA SLEEPY HEAD!" Wtf? Then I felt my head smack on the hard ground, and my eyes shot open.

        Oh...it was only a dream, my alarm, and Helen. Oh god! Justin's evil even in my dreams. I mean while kissing me he placed a bomb into my mouth! I was rubbing the back of my head as I got up. "Who do you think you were making out with in your dream? And then screaming like a maniac?! Hahaha" She teased me. I playfully slapped her arm, 

     "Anyway, Sleeping Beauty. Rehearsals beginning in a couple hours. So, go take a shower, and come to the lobby. We'll all be waiting." She says. "Wait...we're not gonna eat?" I ask with a frown. "Yes we are! We're going to Starbucks. All the contestants together. Including Jake. And if you're gonna come, HURRY." She commanded. "Sir, yes, sir!" I saluted. She grabbed a stick and poked it under my chin saying, "And...it's Ma'm." Then walked out like a model. Haha.

     I grabbed some clothes, a towel, and jumped into the shower. After about 15minutes I jumped out and got into my clothes. I brushed my hair, and put it into a side messy ponytale. I put on my 'I Love NY' Hoodie and slid down the stairs into the lobby. 

     "Hi guys! Did I come on time?" The room began to echo in 'yes', 'yep', and nods. When one girl jumped up and said, "Well, last one's here. Leggo!" "That's Megan." Justin whispered to me. I only gave him one of Kylie's stares, that she taught me for MONTHS. "What? I only said it in case you were wondering, jeez." I laughed. Then we walked out. Starbucks, here we come! 

Justin's P.O.V. 

     When we were all leaving Starbucks, everyone was walking out. I told them that I was staying back with Ariana. They all shrugged and just left. I waited as Ariana finished paying. She looked confused. "Where'd everyone go?" "Back to the studio." I said. "Without US?" She practically screamed. "Yeah. And before we leave, we're gonna do some shopping." It was time for her to gimmie her -what-look. And she did, right on time. 

    "Please, you're not keeping your 'NY' shirt. I'm gonna get you a 'I Love California' and 'I Love Canada' hoodie." I say. "No thanks, I just wanna get back to the-" She was saying, until I pulled her into a store. And surprisingly found some in stock. Well, of course I found some. I was the Biebs. Then I told her to change. She frowned and did as I told her. Finally. When she changed I smiled. "That's more like it. Now, back to the studios, eh?" She nodded. Buy her something...check! 

     A few more steps closer to her in my arms. (: