Chapter Fourteen

Helen's P.O.V. 

        Christina was walking back and forth in front of me. "Christina, I'm sorry-" She stopped at her tracks and looked at me. "Sorry? Sorry?! Sorry isn't gonna cut it, sweetie. You can get disqualified for taking another person's song. And I can't really do that to you. You're a young singer, and a good one at that." 

      "Then, don't kick me out! C'mon. Ariana pulled it off. And I seriously don't think Justin is mad or anything." I say trying to convince her. She nods. "Yeah...this time, she pulled it off. But-there better not be a next time." I nod, reassuring her. Not necessarily promising I won't do anymore wrong.

      She cracks a fake smile and leaves me alone to get back to my thoughts. What now? Justin seems to be getting better and better as time goes by. And that's not good. Before I could think much more, I heard chaos outside. This should be good...

Ariana's P.O.V.

       "But, Adam-" I managed to let out, before Adam interrupted me. "NO BUTS, Ariana! You cannot just leave the show, hanging." "This show isn't more important than my parents!" I yelled back. Adam walked to the corner of the stage, and moved his hair out of his face. He was definitely frustrated. His show was on the line. Including his fans and the audiences. But- I have a reason to leave. 

      Christina had just finished talking with Cee Lo, who was filling her in about what was going on. Christina then walked over to Adam, and whispered something into his ears. Then she came back toward us. "Look, he needs some time alone, okay?" Time was one thing I didn't have much of, but I was willing to wait...