Chapter Eleven

Ariana's P.O.V. 

           I came into the studios. I wonder why Justin was being so...nice. I didn't feel like thinking about it, so I shrugged him off. I went backstage and sat with a couple of the people in Justin's group. When Helen ran up to me, "Where...were...you?" She asked breathless. "Here. And why are you breathless?" I asked. She said, "Well...I was worried. I thought you were with Justin." ....Should I tell her I was with Justin? Um..no, I'll skip that.

      Then Justin stepped into the room. He directed us to go to his practice room. Then clapped his hands. "Now, lets get to business fast. Chop, chop. We'll start with who we are and what song we're planning on doing." In this order:

1. Megan Johnson - Singing Payphone by Maroon 5. 

2. Diane Michaels- Singing Boyfriend by JB. 

3. Logan Daniel- Singing What Makes You Beautiful By 1D.

4. Danny Cabera- Singing Billionaire By Bruno Mars ft. Travie Mccoy.

       Then all eyes were on me. "Oh...well. My name is Ariana White. I'm planning on singing Impossible by Shontelle. I know it's pretty old. But...I like it. (:" And that was it. We all went to out individual sections and practicing our vocals. Justin was coming around helping us out. 

                                                              2 Days Passed

      It was the day of the show, already. Me, Helen, Megan, Diane, Kylie, and some other girls were all out shopping for tonight. I'm so worried. What if I messed up? I already chose my outfit. But- I'm not all that comfortable about it. It's just that I never wore something so...revealing, you could say. It's 5:40pm right now. In about 3 more hours, was the show. 

     Oh right, stupid me. I never got to describe my dress. It is a halter golden dress. It's coated with silk designs. And it had the greastest features. I think it's beautiful. Just not for me. Either way, Diane chose it for me. And I couldn't argue with her, cause she's worked with her sister in Paris before. And her sister was a fashion designer, so yeahh. 

     "What do I get? This or this?" Kylie was asking me, in a panicky voice. She held up a long sleeveless, red dress and a turiquois strapless dress. Which was sexy!  Including the designs. Man, would she blow the minds off of people. "The turiquois one." I said. She smiled and started jumping around. "Yay! I knew this was the one for me! I just needed you to clear it out for me. And you did! Thanks! :D" She quickly tried it on, then changed and bought it. 

     I looked at my watch again, it was 6:20 now. I wondered whether the guys were done, too. Once, we all paid for our dresses, we drove back to the studios as quick as possible. And all of us ran into the makeup room (Which we all shared). The party began now. :)