Chapter Twenty-Two

Helen's P.O.V. 

         It's been half an hour, and the rest of the crew seems to have disappeared on me. I was stuck out with James. Not that it was an all that bad thing... Then I found a hand waving in my face. "Hey, you seem distracted. Am I that boring?" he pouts. I chuckled, "No, no, no. it's just that Justin and friends are gone, and we've got a performance to rehearse. Also a blog to..um...blog. Haha." 

      He blinked in agreement. "Cool, you guys are putting on concerts, too? Looks like I gotta go. Well, hey it was nice meeting you." then he mumbles, "I wish I got to see Ari, though.." :O I heard him though. How was he and Ari related? "What??" I ask, to clear this out.

     He shook his head. "Nothing. See you guys next in Texas, then." and he gave me a quick peck on my cheek. I blushed a little. What? I'm the type of girl that develops feelings real fast. And to make it worse, Carlos came by. "Did I just see what I think I saw?" he teases. 

     "No, You.Did.Not!" I shoot back, as I was headed back to my trailer. And I heard him laugh behind me. I went in, and grabbed a bottle of water. Okay...so now I'm reallyyyy worried about the guys. Did they all leave me to go have a little fun themselves (No, not THAT kinda fun)? Or were they planning on getting back at me for something I did to them before. D:

     Either way, I wanted to find out, rather than think of all the possibilities. I dialled Ariana's number. After about ten rings, it went straight to her messages. Where were these girls..? Then I called Kylie. And a weak voice answered, "H-Hello?"

Me- Kylie, is that....Are you okay?

Kylie- *starts crying*

Me- Kyles. What's wrong?

Kylie- I-I-I just r-ran aw-way fr-r-om... *hears the honk of a truck* *turns around* AHHH! *voice fades in the distance* *line goes dead*

Me- Kylie? KYLIE?

       Oh my gosh! I'm calling up Justin. Yeah, I hate him, but we exchanged numbers for emergencies. He answers, "Hello?" I say, "OMG, Justin!" "What do you want? We're in a pretty bad situation right now." He says back. 

     "Look, you don't gotta be a jerk. But, where's Kylie?" I ask. "Why do you ask?" He responds.

Me- Cause I called her up a few minutes ago, and her line went dead. *voice cracks* I'm scared...

JB- WHAT? You called her? *Talks in background* Tell me exactly what she said. 

Me- *tells him* 

JB- *tells the others* You...you don't think she got run over do you..? 

Me- *silent* ...Is Ari there with you. at least? 

JB- Yeah, hold up. 

Ari- Helen? *talking through tears* 

Me- Are you okay! Please get back to base camp! I wanna see you safe and sound.

Ari- No! I can't! Kylie is missing. And it's all my fault. I didn't stop her from coming, when I was given the chance. :(

Me- No, don't blame youself, Ari. I promise, we'll look for her together. We're not gonna just leave her out there to die. But right now...please come back. 

Ari- Fine. *talks in the background* Be there in a bit. *hangs up* 

Me- *hangs up*

        I thought about what Kylie must be going through. I have bad intentions, sometimes. But Kylie is one of my best friends. I hope she isn't in much trouble. Yeah, I at first came here for Justin. But this trip seems to be one of the biggest mistakes of my life...