Chapter Twenty

Kylie's P.O.V. 

           I was driving to Glenwood Springs. About time we get some freedom. I looked through the rearview mirror and looked at Ari. She looked down. "What's wrong Ari?" I ask. "What if we don't get there on time? United Kingdom, I mean..." 

         I understood what she meant. What if we didn't get to the U.K. before her mom got sicker or something. "Don't worry, we will." I try reassuring her. She shrugs. I was just focusing on the road, when we were stopped by the police. 

      "What's wrong?" Ariana asked in her panicking voice. I just remained frozen. The police were gesturing us to get out of the car. We got out. "Put your hands up, behind your heads!" We did as told. "Can..Can you tell us what we did, sir?" I ask, putting it in the nicest phrase possible by me. 

      "You two were riding in a stolen vehicle, you know that?" We shook our heads, no. "Should we take them both into custody, sir??" the policeman behind the leader asked. The leader looked at us. And not in any way close to my comfort level. "Yeah. Both of them." He says, finally. 

    We were thrown in the back of their car and handcuffed. Ariana looked really worried. And when one of the officers noticed he said, "Don't worry. You'll be absolutely safe with us." Likely story. Cause here's what happened next...

Ariana's P.O.V. 

     We came to a place that looked worse than a DUMP. A police station was definitely not what I would call it. I mean, I've watched movies, and this wasn't even close to those. More like an abandoned building. The "police officers" forced us into the place.

     Then tied us to a structure or pole in the building. I stared at them in fear. I mean worse than before. "Haha, vehicle. Nice word, bro." the scruffy one said to the bald one. And they high fived. "Two little cuties, new in town. We couldn't let this opportunity go, now could we?" He said as he changed out of his fake uniform.

     "Which one of you girls wanna go first?" the tall one asked. I quivered. Kylie caught her breath and asked, "For what...? You're gonna get caught, soon. So don't feel s-so proud of yourselv-ves." "Looks like we've got a volunteer." a buff guy came in. He pointed back to a 'room'. "You see that over there? That's where we'll have our honeymoon."

    He smirked. He untied Kylie, despite her scratches and screams. Then, he carried her into the room, and threw her in there. I saw him unbutton his shirt outside the door. Right after that, he walked into the room with an evil grin on his face. And shut the door. 

    Less than a second later, we heard Kylie cry, "Please Leave ME! No..Don't come any closer... Don't. Please....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" And it echoed through my ears ever since...