Chapter Thirty-Seven

Ariana's P.O.V.

    I sigh as I take my seat next to some everyday stranger. On my other side was the isle. Many people were still boarding the flight. I kept scrolling through all my text messages. I found billions from the four. I can't say I wasn't expecting it. I put my phone down, on my lap, and closed my eyes for a minute. I was zoning everything out, when suddenly my phone starts ringing furiously. I jerk my eyes open, and check the i.d. 'Unknown Number' it read. As if I don't know how this trick works -.- Obviously Helen or Kyles borrowed someone else's phone to call me. Do they really take me for a fool? Then I got a text. It read, "You're not doing the right thing..." Okay, that sounded nothing close to those two. Could it be my mystery caller? Could it be Liam?

    Holy crap, I have to call it back- that was when I realized I couldn't... How can I just call up some random person that... just happened to have my number and happened to know what situation I'm in- HOLY CRAP. I have to call it. It couldn't possibly be a coincidence. I went to history, and returned the call. Someone picked up, "Yes, who is this?" "Uh yes, this is Ariana. I just got a call from your number. So I was wondering who you were.." The person replied, "Oh that wasn't me, some guy just asked to use my phone- he said it was urgent." I suddenly grasp onto the fact that this phone owner has a British accent. "Could you possibly tell me what city you're in right now?" "London, England- ma'm. Sorry you couldn't speak to the guy. He seemed really worried." "Is he not with you, at the moment?"

     "I apologize, but no." "O-oh, alright then. Thank you. If you happen to knock into him again, please do let him know I called back." He said, "Will do." And then he hung up. I couldn't get my mind off the fact that Liam could still be around there somewhere...Walking the streets of London. I held my picture of him close to me. I will find you, Liam. I don't know why you've been hiding from me for so many years.

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~

      It's been a total of 17 hours. I'm nothing but exhausted. I couldn't take it anymore. I finally connected my self to the service again, so I could check my recent text messages and feed. I found 30+ new messages. Many from complete strangers. I don't understand how they find my number -.- Creeps. I began getting annoyed of clicking delete, so I just decided to take a break. That was when I ran into a message from the same unknown number as before. It read, "Stop looking. I'm not who you think I am, and neither are you." What did that mean? "I'm not who you think I am, and neither are you."

    What the- I honestly had no clue what that meant. I'm pretty sure I know myself better than anyone else does. The flight attendant announced, "FLIGHT 93 IS NOW LANDING. PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS." My seat belt was on the whole time. If you hadn't noticed already...I didn't want to get off the plane. I had a strange feeling that I was going to run into something. Something...good or bad- that was yet to be discovered.

Helen's P.O.V.

     I was talking to Cole again. He yelled, "SO YOU'RE SAYING... that she just got up and outta here?!" I nodded, "Yeah, but I don't understand why YOU'RE the one freaking out about it." He was pacing back and forth, "No...no, no, no, no, no, no, no! She's ruining everything." "Every what?" "She's...I'm.." He paused, trying to get his thoughts together, and then sighed, "I'm not sure how else to explain it to you, without explaining the whole situation." I looked at him, "In that case, I don't need to know. I know how important your job is to you." He smiled, "Thanks, but there isn't going to be a job after today."

     I was startled, "What? What does Ariana going to England have to do with anything you and your boss are doing?" He replied, "Well, for one, my boss lives there."  I was trying to take in the recent information. "W-what? Honestly, who is this British stranger that's so intrigued with Ariana?" He looked at me, "I...I can't say. All I know is that it's this really rich dude. And..and, he really loves Ariana. Like from the heart, and that's where I come in. Since he can't keep her safe- I should." I was taken aback, "Love? L-O-V-E, love? Like a romantic attraction...?" He shook his head, "No, not like that. He looks at her more as a little sister he has to protect." "Why?" I asked. He shrugged, "There's some history behind it, I'm guessing."