Chapter Thirteen

Ariana's P.O.V. 

                  After me, Justin did a surprise performance of his new song, As Long As You Love Me. AND I got the best feed back from the audience! I was so proud of myself. Then the show went out for the break. Justin stood up and approached me. "You look stunning, and your voice fit that song way more than the other one." He had a wide grin on his face. "All thanks to you! Also, this is my favorite song, and it kinda slipped my mind. So, either way, it was memorized ahead of time" I said back. Then I playfully pinched his cheek, "All thanks to Bieber." (: And now, I didn't care for the fact that Helen took my song. 'Cause I was happy. 

Justin's P.O.V. 

                   Ariana pinched me cheek, and was smiling from ear to ear. To be honest, I barely noticed how much the pinch hurt, until she walked away. I was smiling at how much glow I could see on her face. Thank you, Helen. Nowadays Ari won't leave my mind. I had no idea why. But, I shook that thought out, and came back to the bet. She may have forgotten, but I haven't. Affection FROM her....check! 

Back to Ariana's P.O.V. 

                   Ahh! I was so happy! I went around hugging people all around. After the show was finally over for the night, I grabbed my cellphone. I  wanted to call my Mom and let her know. Cause' I wouldn't be standing here if it wasn't for her. I dialled her number. And this is how the conversation went. 

?- Hello? 

Me- Hello? Umm...Mom? 

?- No. But can you tell me, whether Ms.Emma White is your mother? 

Me- Yes, she is. But- who is this?? 

?- This is Officer Linda. And your mom was one the innocent victims of a plane crash. In a plane headed toward England. 

Me- *shocked*

Linda- Hello? Sweety, are you there? Stay with me on the line, here. 

Me- I- I'm here. Which hospital will she be checked into? 

Linda- Queen Mary's Hospital. This is in the U.K. Where are you? And what's your name?

Me- I'm Ariana. And I'm in California. *a teardrop slid down my right cheek* 

Linda- Do you think you can come here, soon? 

Me- I don't know. I'll...I'll try. What about Nathan White? 

Linda- Umm...hold on. Let me check the list. (background conversation) Um...sweety we found him, but....

Me- But...? PLEASE TELL ME! What?

Linda- He's not on the survival's list. He's....no more. 

Me- *drops the phone* 

Linda- Hello? Ariana? Hello? Please Answer!

________________________________________________________________________

A/N- Uh-oh...A big twist in her happiness? What now? Well, you will find out after a month or two, because it's going on hold... Sorry, readers! #MuchLove <3