Labryrinth.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating....I've been going through some things outside of Wattpad, so I've been trying to keep everything in order and stuff...anyways, leggo.

*PLAY SONG ON SIDE>>>>*

_____________________________________________

[Monologue #53]

Love surrounds one in several ways. It's hard to find which one you're actually receiving. You may still resent those who turned their backs on you, but it's because they cared about you. So forgive. It's the only way to be at peace with yourself.

_____________________________________________

{1 Month Later, Monday, October 20th}

(Omniscient P.O.V.)

For the past month, the school had been abuzz about Jassie and Prince. Ever since that night of Ben's fete, everone has been questioning if they were in cahoots. Though the two haven't put out any eminent innuendos, people were starting to connect dots to the whole Sevarion incident. Jassie explained that she wasn't involved, while Prince denied his strength, saying that he didn't have the guts.

In the midst of the drama, Jassie and Prince grew closer and stonger individually and as a couple. Though they had to keep their relationship on the low, it was easier to stay away from asinine occurances from others. They had enough time for each other and all honesty was there - if you exclude Prince's underlying secrets.

Sevarion ended up getting his facial reconstruction. He was definitely unrecognizable. He still was good-looking in the face, but it scared Sevarion to know he'd have to go on and start life over. During the time he was on bedrest in the hospital, he reflected on everything he had done. He'd hurt the only girl who actually who actually saw Sevarion for Sevarion and not for his good looks. She was the only one who knew his story. How could he be so stupid to let her go?

The thought of that made him sick to his stomach. From there on, he promised to start anew. He hoped and prayed to God that he was forgiven. He knew his temper was bad and that he caved and that caved under pressure. So, he made a promise to himself to change - for the sake of Jassie and his baby. He promised that as soon as soon he was well and healed, he'd return to school and reclaim his girlfriend back.

Little did he know that she was in love with competition.

Overtime, Jas'marieé had began changing up her decisions and goals. With a baby on the way, she stopped attending parties that may trigger her old ways. She removed her belly piercings as her hips and stomach slowly expanded. She had a bond with the unborn infant, and it'd crush her if it was gone--and she would be the cause. Overall, she had been on point with her baby stuff, as well as her grades. It was early in the year, and she only needed eight more credits until she graduates. From what Courtney, the principal, says, she just might be able to go to any Ivy League school she wants.

Princeton was on the borderline of graduating too, needing only five more credits until he graduates. Since it'd be a long time before he failed, he had other things in mind. He began to question his love for Jas'marieé. There was no denying that he was in love with her, but had it gone deeper than he expected? That he'd risk his life for her? That he'd put his life on hold in order to care for a baby that wasn't his? In all honesty, it was his own insecurity. If he flat out admitted it, would she feel the same back? He knew she loved him, but was their definition of love on the same level?

The answer was yes--completely.

____________________________________

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)