(3.34) Details

Three hours and about five arguments with her cousin later, Eden and Jana had set up what Eden called 'Wedding Central' in Eden and Klaus' shared room. The latter was no where to be found; off somewhere preparing for the wedding in his own way while Jana forced Eden to shift through about twenty bridesmaid dresses.

"Jana this dress is horrible, you do know that you're one of the people that are going to be wearing this right?" Eden asked her cousin as she shooed away one of the models that Jana had compelled to model the dresses. Jana nodded, more to herself and then turned to Eden.

"Okay so we've established that the dress is going to be short. Anything else to help us narrow down?" She asked. Eden thought quietly; she had no idea that this many details went into making sure her wedding happened.

"Lace." She revealed slowly, picking up a piece of the small fabric in her hands. Jana scrunched up her nose, and Eden raised an eyebrow.

"You don't like lace?" She asked her cousin. The vampire shrugged her shoulders, shuffling through a stack of dresses.

"It's not my wedding prima, my job is to make you happy. As long as it matches the board." The 'board' that Jana was referring to was a mood board that the woman had set up for the wedding. Eden was not allowed to see the venue and Jana insisted that this board was all Eden needed to plan her dream wedding. The only problem with the board was that there was nothing but a color scheme to go off of and though Eden disagreed, she hoped that her cousin was leading her in the right direction.

"Are you assuming the color or the shapes?" Eden asked teasingly as Jana called for the next model to enter the room. The older woman gave her a rude hand gesture before shuffling through a stack once more and then looking up at the sound of a girl walking in.

"Alright, this is dress number six. This is actually one of my favorites." Jana muttered the last part to herself and Eden smiled when her eyes landed on the garment.

"It's beautiful." Eden whispered, standing to her feet. Eden walked up to the small girl standing in front of her. She was younger than Eden, that much was clear. She couldn't have been any younger than sixteen, and she had a small but nervous smile on her face.

"May I?" Eden asked the young girl, pointing to the dress she wore. The girl nodded slowly and Eden picked the hemline of the dress up and felt it in her hand. The dress was a soft platinum color. There was a nude lining under the lace, that started from the chest and ended at the top of her thighs. The lace on the outside started at the neck line and ended right above her knees with the back hanging a little long than it's counterpart.

"What's your name?" Eden asked the girl in a hushed voice.

"Hannah." She squeaked out. Eden smiled at Hannah; she had no idea how she ended up being the being one of Jana's compelled models, but she didn't seemed to be scared so much as nervous.

"What do you think of it?" She asked her, letting go of the dress. Hannah shrugged, looking down at the garment.

"I think that whoever gets to wear this dress is extremely lucky." Eden smiled, placing a hand to her chin in mock thought.

"You're right about that. I'm half tempted to wear it myself and it's my wedding." Hannah giggled and Eden turned on her heels swiftly to Jana who was busy texting away on her phone.

"This is it, this is the one." Eden announced to her cousin. Jana looked up at her phone with a smile.

"Perfect! I was hoping you would pick that. I'll have him make up two more of those." She immediately began scrolling through her contacts to make a call when Eden spoke up.