Life Update

Hey everyone, so I know that I haven't written here in a while but I have as some various life events happening that have affected quite a lot of my life plans. Here lately, I've been trying and failing on my end to re-take up this story (and my others) and it's only now that I'm seeing such an uptick in my readers!

Firstly, I want to apologize for not being active in the last year (really two) but I'm hoping to start back up soon and I'll be honest, I've been trying to find a way to monetize my work without putting it behind a paywall. (I know what it's like to be a broke fangirl) I've been brainstorming some ideas and I've come up with two possible solutions to my problem.

Starting a bit after I post this actually, I'll be accepting donations on BuyMeACoffee.com and/or Patreon.com. My tag name on both will be the same as my username here just to avoid confusion. Before anyone gets upset please PLEASE know that both of these are optional to do. I'm not going to hold my stories hostage because to me that's the same as Wattpad Paid Stories (No hate just not my thing).

If you would like to support with just a one time donation then I would suggest BMAC over Patreon. But if you decide to subscribe to my Patreon I have tiered out what you would receive based on subscription there.

*ALL TIERS WILL BE UNDER $10/MONTH*

If you genuinely cannot support I understand and I empathize. My hope is that by doing this I will not only be rewarding the people who subscribe, but the people who cannot but genuinely love my work in my being able to update more. In what I hope is good spirit I will be releasing new chapter by the end of the day.

As always thank you for taking the time to read

-A