(3.24) Shark Tank

After talking to Hayley and Jackson, Eden realized that she needed some space to be by herself. In order to preform this little ritual that she had so stupidly agreed to do, she would have to tell Hayley, who would in turn end up telling Jackson that Haven was in fact, alive and well. She hated to say it, but she didn't know if she could trust her pack leader with that kind of information and she was now confused on what she should do.

Taking a breath, Eden squared her shoulders and exited her and Klaus' room to walk downstairs, only to find Marcel and his crew along with Aiden and other wolves littered around the courtyard.

"What's going on here?" Eden asked as she made her way down the stairs. Hayley looked up at the sight of her and made a face; she hadn't liked the way that Eden had excused herself from their previous conversation.

"We are negotiating a treaty, between the wolves and the vampires against the witches." Hayley answered. Eden hit the bottom of the stairs, crossing her arms together as she tried and failed to find Klaus in the crowd.

"And were you planning on letting either Klaus or myself know that this was going on, right in our own home of all places?" Hayley gave Eden a hard look as a few heated whispers ran through the crowd.

"Not everything that goes on in the Quarter needs to involve a Mikaelson." Hayley said coolly. Eden gave her a stiff nod, instead turning to Marcel.

"And what, pray tell, have the vampires agreed upon?" She asked instead. Marcel hesitated, glancing back at Hayley before looking again to Eden.

"My vampires and I have agreed to stand with you against the witches, in return, all I ask is that there be peace after Hayley's wedding." There was a scoff that came from a younger, black wolf.

"You're the one who spent the last one hundred years killing and cursing us." He accused, and Marcel nodded in agreement.

"Which means you might wanna listen to what I have to say." Marcel suggested.

Eden raised an eyebrow. "And what do you have to say on the matter Marcel?" Before Marcel got to answer that question though, another voice interrupted.

"So you're brokering a truce, between mongrel and parasites?" Finn taunted, moving between the two groups. At the sight of him, Eden immediately began to grow angry.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She seethed. Finn sent her a coy smile before turning back to the two groups.

"And just how long do you think this peace is going to last? A month, a week, a day? What you don't yet seem to understand is that the only thing that can exist between your two degenerate species is hatred, war, and death." With that he turned on his heels before blowing against his hand and hitting the wall which caused the whole compound to shake. Eden grabbed onto one of the beams, steadying herself as she locked eyes with Finn. She bared her teeth at him, speeding forward to pounce only to be stopped by an intense burning that she felt come into contact with her skin the moment she tried to get out the door.

"Aaah!" She yelped, grabbing hold of her hand as her wound steadily began to close. She looked up at Finn, who was now smirking gleefully.

"But I can imagine, given a little confined time together, you'll come to see things the way I do." And with that, he was gone.

* * *

Eden was not sure how much time had passed since Finn had locked them in the compound; for all she knew it could have only been five minutes. But Eden's mind was completely overrun with the idea that she may not ever see her daughter again. She wished with every bone in her body that she'd told Klaus that she was staying at the farmhouse this morning, and yet she hadn't. Now she was stuck in a house with two warring groups while she had to look over them to make sure that they didn't kill each other. Oh, how Eden should have killed Finn when she had the chance.