(3.19) Research

"I gotta say," Marcel admitted as he dragged Kol by his chains up into Klaus' study. "I'm gonna enjoy this." He kicked the chair around and threw the witch down into it forcefully. Eden followed behind them, strutting into the room as she watched. She originally wanted to be apart of Finn's interrogation, but something about the way that Kol kept looking at her made her decide that it was time that she do a little bonding with the youngest living Mikaelson brother.

"Out of the whole twisted family, you-" Kol made a move to stand up but Eden forced him back into the chair. "Sit down!" Marcel scolded. "You were the one that I liked the least." Eden tilted her head to the side slightly at this newest bit of information. By all means Kol was an annoying little shit, but he was also annoying in the way that only a little brother could be. It was Finn who made Eden want to forget all her humanity and rip into him until he was nothing but a puddle.

"Yeah, well, there's a pretty young lady that disagrees with that opinion." His head twisted toward Eden and he made a face. "And no Eden I don't mean you." Eden hummed, crossing her arms together.

"You know what the funny thing about this whole thing is? You actually think Davina could stomach the likes of being with you. You, the whiniest and the most pig-headed of all the Mikaelsons. When we are done with you, Davina may be upset about your disappearance, but the last time my brother was in town, she seemed to be taking a bit of a liking to him so I'm sure she would get over it." Eden knew she was being cruel by saying this; she was also being hypocritical. Eden was marrying the deadliest Mikaelson of them all, and she was completely devastated when she thought Klaus was dead last year. She had no idea how Davina would take Kol's possible death.

Before Kol could make another comment, Eden's phone began going off, and though she was about to reject the call, she saw that it was from Hayley and figured that she better answer it seeing as Jana was down in the bayou with her this morning.

"It's Hayley." Eden told Marcel. He nodded his head in understanding and Eden hit the answer button before putting the phone to her ear and leaving the room.

"Hayley, right now isn't the best time." Eden could hear a slight noise in the background that her ears picked up on as wind.

"Tough Eden, I need you down at Cami's apartment as soon as possible." Eden groaned inwardly, of course she had to deal with this.

"Yeah, I'll be there soon." She pulled the phone away from her ear and walked back into the room just in time to see Marcel plunge a knife into Kol's hand.

"Wow I wish I had been the one to do that." Eden muttered, more to herself than to Marcel. Marcel looked up at Eden, smirking.

"Hayley needs me, and unfortunately I can't tell her no." She glanced down at Kol. "Try not to have too much fun without me." Turning on her heels, she left the men in Klaus' study and headed down the stairs, careful not to run into Klaus. If Klaus knew that she was going over to Cami's apartment, there was no doubt that he would want to go so that he could babysit Eden and she didn't that Hayley would appreciate that.

* * *

"So what exactly am I looking for?" Eden asked as the three women scanned numerous rows of books. Apparently Camille O'Connell had a hidden stash of dark objects buried in a room in her apartment that Hayley seemed to know about. Eden had been quietly observing all these objects, taking notes on some of the ones that looked a little too deadly. She'd had a dark object used on her before and she would be damned if that happened again.

"Anything that talks more about this ritual with Jackson." Hayley answered from the bookcase across from her.  Before Eden could say anything more, she heard a small groan escape Cami's lips and both of the other women turned to face her.