(3.12) Anger Management

I shouldn't have kept you guys waiting for so long my apologies.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Eden screamed as she threw another chair out the window. It landed with a crash below her and she could hear angry pedestrians yelling profanities at her, but with the mood that she was in, she had half a mind to go down there and drain the entire block.

"That absolute piece of shit!" Rearing back, Eden took a swing at the brick wall in front of her and knocked a nice chunk out that she would probably regret later, but for now she had one thing on her mind.

"I'm gonna kill him." She grumbled as she stripped down until she was completely naked and began to redress in clothes that fit her better. The door to her room stood open, but with the mood that she was in, she doubted that the werewolves downstairs would dare to even step foot on the second floor. Pulling a jacket over her arms, and lacing her boots up, Eden pulled out her phone and dialed Klaus' number. It rung and it rung and it rung, until finally she heard the sound of her future murder victim on the other end.

"Where are you?" She demanded to know, but was met with a sigh instead of an answer.

"Eden right now really isn't the time for-" Klaus began, but Eden spoke over him.

"Where are you?!" She screamed again.

"Whatever problem you're having right now Eden, I'm sure I can deal with it when I arrive home, but trust me, this is the worst possible time for you to be calling." Eden growled, her temper rising each moment that Klaus neglected to tell her his location.

"Klaus tell me where you are or I will mutilate the entirety of Bourbon Street before killing everyone I come into contact with until I'm with you. And if I have to hunt you down then it will not be pretty." She threatened. On the other end of the phone, Klaus sighed, rubbing his hand against his face in mild agitation at his fiancee. He was sure that she would not kill everyone in New Orleans just to get to him, but by the sound of her voice, he knew that it would be better not to test her bluff and to just give lup his location.

"Davina Claire owns a house, a cabin of sorts right on the edge of Terrebonne Parish." He answered, his voice gruff as though he wanted to do anything but let Eden come down there with him. Though it was very clear that Eden did not care how Klaus felt about her coming down as she currently wanted to rip his spine out.

"Do not move." She grit out, hanging up the line as she pulled up the Maps app to find out exactly where she needed to get to. Grumbling to herself when she found out exactly how far it was, she assumed that it would be better for her to use a car than it would be for her to run. So begrudgingly, Eden sped over to the garage before hoping into one of the many cars that was parked inside of it and sped off towards the stupid town.

* * *

With the combination of a car, her vampire speed and smell, and compelling a human to drive said car back to New Orleans, Eden made it in a span of about forty-five minutes. This was enough time, she noticed as approached Davina's cabin, for Cami to arrive. Klaus was the first to notice her appearance. He stood in the doorway as Cami, Davina, and another human all sat inside the house.

"What was it that was so bloody important that you need to follow me out to this cabin?" Klaus demanded to know, stepping down from the house and up to Eden. The younger hybrid didn't answer his question though, instead she stepped around him curious to know why Davina was unconscious.  

"What happened here?" Eden asked, gaining the attention of both Cami and the boy. When the boy saw Eden, he smirked, as though he knew something about her that she didn't. Though Eden wanted to speak out against him, she instead turned her head back to Klaus, crossing her arms together.