(3.13) In-Laws

"Where the hell are you taking me?" Eden groaned as she was pulled along by Mikael throughout the woods surrounding Davina's cabin. She could smell the blood from her already healed wound where her hairline was and tried to wipe at it, only for her hand to be smacked down by Mikael. She growled, pushing at him to get him away from her but his grip only tightened.

"Do not attempt to get away from me girl, you are no match for me." Mikael spat out as he continued to pull Eden along. Eden rolled her eyes.

"My name is Eden, not girl." She retorted, her tone clipped. Mikael stopped them, holding the White Oak Stake that he had taken from her up to her chin.

"I know very well what your name is girl, to address someone by their name is a sign of respect and I couldn't respect you any less for your atrocities." Eden scoffed, rolling her eyes at the older man and as Mikael scowled at her, he started pulling her along again.

"Klaus will come and find me." She grit out as he tightened his hold on her. "And when he does he's going to drive that stake through your heart all over again, and just like last time I'll make sure that I have a front row seat." Mikael made a noise deep in his throat, something mixed between a growl and a groan.

"Oh I have no doubt that Niklaus will come looking for you, he needs you. See you are just another version of his wretched mother. Nursing and coddling him so that he feels that every time he shows a weakness it is okay." Eden scoffed again, tugging a little at Mikael to stop them from walking.

"First of all, don't ever compare me to that horrible woman you call your wife and secondly, it's the twenty-first century, don't you think men are allowed to show emotion? Is Nik really the weak one when you've been holding a grudge over him ever since he was a child over something that he could not control?" Mikael stepped forward so that he was towering over Eden, but the Latina held her ground.

"You think that because you are connected to that beast, that because you have broken bread with my children, that you know my family?" His voice was low, though the contempt in his voice was very easy to hear. "You know nothing of my family girl. You are just as much a fool as the rest of them are." Without another word he stepped back, continuing his walk as he dragged Eden behind him.

"Why isn't your wound closing?" Eden said suddenly, hoping that maybe if she could get him to talk then it would give Klaus the time that he needed to get to her.

"I need to feed, the blade has taken most of my strength with it." He answered, though it was more to himself than it was to Eden. Though when Eden realized that she was the only source of food around for the vampire to eat, she began trying to scramble away, terrified that he would drain her.

"Not on you." He growled out, pulling her back. "You're merely bait. Once I kill Klaus, I have a completely different way that I am going to deal with you." A chill ran down Eden's spine as she swallowed roughly and let him guide her along once again. They traveled a little while longer in silence, Eden staying especially quiet as they walked, but soon her nose picked up on something. The smell was slightly woodsy, and she could smell some kind of impurity mixed in with it, but she knew the smell all the same.

Human Blood.

Mikael dragged her and dragged her, until her ears picked up on the sound of voices, and the sound of the fire cackling in the night as it lit up the small section of a clearing that Eden was being forced to walk into. There was about thirty or so people dancing around drunk while some were settled off to the side, and others were hidden in dark corners doing God knows what.

"Well what do we have here?" Mikael asked sarcastically as he leaned against Eden, trapping her to him. "Hillbilly Halloween." He said, smirking to himself. He turned on Eden, a malicious glint in his eyes.