Chapter Twenty Four

- Yaoyorozu -

Surprisingly, the weekend came quickly. We were in the final stretch of having the babies. We would be finished with this project on Monday.

I will definitely say that we all learned how difficult it was to take care of babies and do hero work. Especially when Aizawa would come and say there was a training exercise at various times during the day. 5:03 am. 10:27 am. 12:56 pm. 2:14 pm. 6:39 pm. 10:05 pm. 1:41 am. 3:23 am.

Needless to say, evil never sleeps, but the hereos rarely sleep either. We were exhausted. Aizawa said we would have Saturday off from hero work so we could relax some. He also reminded us that just because there's no hero work doesn't mean that it's a day to slack off.

I was making breakfast for Shoto and I while I waited for him to come down from his dorm. He decided to try and keep Hiroki through the night as long as he could call me if he had a problem.

I smiled to myself just thinking about how much Shoto's improved throughout the week when it comes to taking care of the baby. He was so cute!

"Good morning beautiful." Shoto greeted kissing my temple. My face felt hot as I turned bright red and he chuckled, "Still not used to that?"

"No! It's only been a week!" I said trying to hide the fact that I'm still blushing.

"Hey, don't hide. I can't see your pretty face if you do that"

I blushed an even deeper shade of red. He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek. I smiled as he set the baby's basket, with Hiroki in it, down on the counter and started to help me with breakfast.

While Shoto liked to sleep in, I was a morning bird. He normally tries to get up when I do so we can try to spend some quiet time together before the chaos starts. It was very sweet of him. I really enjoyed our time together in the mornings.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked

"Since we're off I figured I would go visit my mom."

"Aww, well that's sweet Shoto! But don't leave me alone with the baby too long though." I joked with him. He smirked and bumped his shoulder into mine.

"But I was thinking, you could come with me if you wanted to."

"What!" I dropped the spoon and stared at him with wide eyes. Did he just ask me to meet his mother? Oh goodness... am I ready for this?

I really like him and I know we're going to be dating for a while, but to already meet his mother? And on such short notice! Oh goodness where do I even start to prepare for this? Now I feel bad for Shoto when he had to meet practically every member of my family...

"Momo, baby, calm down." He said pulling me into a hug, "It was just an idea, I'm not doing to make you do anything you don't want to do."

"Really?" I asked softly looking him in the eyes.

"Really. I want you to meet my mom, but we'll do it when you're ready." He assured me and I gave him a smile. I sure did get lucky with him. He's so sweet. I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"Ugh, see! Now that shit is why we had to get these stupid babies!" Bakugo complained walking into the kitchen with his and Kirishima's baby.

"Oh shush Bakugo." I told him, "You love that baby."

His face got red and he started grumbling.

"She's right though. You do love that baby, even if it is fake." Kirishima agreed walking into the kitchen with a smirk.

"Shut up shitty hair!"

The pair of them started arguing some before heading over to the couches. I thought back to Shoto and him wanting me to meet his mom. I'm nervous to meet her, but I really don't think there will be a point in time when I wouldn't be nervous to meet her.

"Shoto, I will go with you to meet your mom today." I told him. He smiled and pulled me into a hug again.

We finishsd cooking and ate our breakfast so we could start getting ready. I was even more nervous about my appearance than when we went to the mall. I heard a knock on my door and I went to open the door.

"Oh, good. You're ready." Shoto said holding Hiroki and the baby bag.

"Is this ok?" I asked looking down at my outfit and smoothing my skirt.

"Yes Momo, you look beautiful." He assured me. I smiled and gathered up my bag. We walked out of my dorm and I locked it up. We started the journey to go see Shoto's mom.

We arrived at a hospital and checked in at the front desk. Shoto led me to the elevators and we stepped on. I started to shake me hands to relieve some of my nerves.

"Momo, you're ok. She's very nice and I know she'll like you." Shoto reassured me rubbing my back with his free hand.

"Are you sure? What if she doesn't? What if I say the wrong thing? Honey, I'm nervous!" I cried out trying to smooth out my skirt for the twentieth time.

"Here, hold Hiroki. You can bounce him to burn off your nervous energy." He passed me the baby. I started to bounce Hiroki like Shoto suggested. The elevator dinged and we stepped out. Shoto grabbed placed his arm around my waist and guided me down the hall to his mom's room.

"Are you ready Momo?" He asked me as we stopped in front of the door. I shook my head no.

"She's going to love you Momo. I like you so she will too. I'm sure of it."

"Ok, let's do this before I lose confidence." I decided standing in front of the door. Shoto knocked on the door and slid it open.

"Hello mom." He said to a woman with white hair sitting by the window.

A/N: you guys are incredible!! I have no idea how you all did this! Two days ago I remarked that it would be great if I could reach #1 in the todomomo ranking by June 17th (my birthday) and you guys did it!!

Like look at this!! #1!!! You all are so incredible! Thank you guys so much for this! I couldn't have done this without you guys! You all are the best!

Thank you all for reading! I've got so much left in store for this story and I can't wait for you to read it all!