Chapter Twenty

- Yaoyorozu -

Shoto and I had agreed that we would try to act as normal as possible in front of our classmates. We haven't told anyone we were dating because we didn't want to be treated any differently because of it.

"Good morning Momo." Shoto said taking his seat next to me in class the next morning.

"Good morning Shoto!" I greeted, "How are you?"

"I'm good. I'm still in awe you said yes."

"I'm still in awe you asked." I teased him and he blushed. Classmates kept filtering in and we kept talking until Aizawa arrived.

"Alright. I had an actual lesson plan for today, but I have something we need to cover first." He announced.

"Does this have to do with-" Iida tried to ask.

"No. It's extremely unlikely that you'll guess what this is about." Aizawa stopped him, "Due to some events that took place last night, we will be going over some things that have very little to do with hero work."

"Events? What happened?" Midoriya asked and I glanced at Shoto. It was obvious that we were the event that happened last night and I was completely terrified about what was in store.

"Nothing, yet. That's why today is completely devoted to-"

"Sexual education!" Present Mic hollered coming into the classroom. We all groaned and covered our ears. I looked at Shoto with wide eyes. We caused this. He looked just as concerned as I did.

"Why the hell do we have to go over this?" Bakugo complained leaning back in his seat.

"For your safety and the sake of your careers." Aizawa answered.

"But why are we doing it now?" Ochaco asked looking around for support. Several people nodded adding their own comments.

"Yeah, what happened last night?" Kaminari added.

"I'm not at liberty to say. If you don't know now, you will eventually." Aizawa told them which only caused more murmurs to spread across the classroom. I tugged at my collar which felt extremely uncomfortable now.

"Now let's get started!" Present Mic announced pulling out posters causing many people to groan in disgust and look away. Today was going to be a long day.

Hours passed slowly as we unfortunately learned every detail you never wanted to know about the human reproductive system.

"And that's how babies are made!" Present Mic finished proudly.

"Alright, we'll take a lunch break now." Aizawa told us, "After lunch we'll discuss pregnancy and childbirth."

"Don't eat too much!" Present Mic reminded us.

"I don't think I want to eat at all after that..." Sero groaned standing up and stretching. None of us were used to sitting this long.

"I've figured it out!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Figured what out?" Ochaco asked him.

"What happened last night! Aizawa must have found out two students are dating!"

"What! No way! We would know if someone was dating!" Kaminari insisted

"But what if it's a brand new relationship?" Midoriya pointed out.

"Well then who could it be?" Kyoka asked glancing between me and Shoto. My face felt warm and I couldn't help but notice that Shoto's face was bright red too. We were way too obvious.

Everyone started to debate who it was while Shoto and I attempted to sneak out of the classroom while everyone was distracted.

"Momo, who do you think it is?" Mina exclaimed looking around for me. Everyone turned to see Shoto and I slinking along the edge of the classroom.

"Huh! What?" I gasped trying to act normal.

"Are you two dating?" Kirishima asked us.

"Uh! Well, I, we, uh!" I stuttered trying to find the right words.

"Yes. We're dating." Todoroki confirmed wrapping his arms around my waist and my face went bright red. I nodded in agreement.

"Aw! No fair!" Mineta complained stomping his foot.

"Ha! Too bad grape!" Bakugo told him laughing, "Who would have thought! Ponytail and Icy-Hot!"

"It took them long enough." Kyoka playfully complained with a smirk.

"Aww!! You two look so cute together!" Toru gushed.

"Yeah! Congratulations you two!" Midoriya smiled as others added in similar comments.

"Wait a second." Bakugo growled, "you two are the reason we have to go through thos stupid shit! I'll kill you!"

Everyone panicked and rushed out of the room to go to lunch. Shoto and I had lunch together, plus everyone who had a question about our relationship.

We answered questions about how we started talking, when he asked, about our trip to the mall, if we've kissed, etc.

Shoto let me answer most of the questions and I couldn't blame him. He was still pretty quiet when talking to our classmates. But he would smile and nod to a lot of the things I was saying. He often squeezed my hand to thank me for doing the talking. I squeezed back a "your welcome."

It was nice, but unfortunately, it didn't last long enough. We all wished we didn't have to go back to class. Shoto and I especially wished that Aizawa hadn't found out that we were dating.

This presentation was the main reason. As much as I knew I wanted to have kids one day, learning about the effects pregnancy had on your body and quirks was a little scary.

Not to mention the actual process of childbirth... the video the showed us was scarring. Most of the boys were disgusted seeing it while all the girls looked kinda scared. Thankfully the video ended, but not after a long monologue at the end with a baby crying in the background.

The room was quiet after that. No one knew how to respond to the video. I looked at Shoto who was looking down at his desk with wide eyes. My poor baby! This was a wild response to having to students dating.

"Alright!" Present Mic hollered to break the silence, "That's why you should be careful in relationships!"

"Yeah. What he said." Aizawa added, "Now then, in case today's presentation didn't convince you to be careful..."

"This will!" Present Mic announced wheeling in a cart covered with a sheet.

"Just to be sure this lesson sticks with you, we're going to pair you up for a week to take care of these-"

"Fake babies!" Present Mic finished proudly unveiling the cart to reveal a stack of baby dolls on it.

"Oh hell no!" Bakugo yelled at them.