Chapter Nine

- Jiro -

"Holy crap! What the heck Bakugo?" Kirishima and and Sero laughed at Bakugo who's hair was smoothed down.

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the tight way." Bakugo growled as they kept laughing "Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both!"

"I'd like to see you try, pretty boy!" Sero taunted

"What did you call me?" Bakugo exploded making his hair go back to normal.

"Hey! There it goes!" Kirishima and Sero burst out laughing again. I rolled my eyes at them and focused back on my own conversation with Mina and Tsuyu.

"We did some field work here and there at my internship this week" I told them

"Awesome! You got to face actual villains? I'm super jealous!" Mina gushed

"Well, I didn't fight. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logistical support." I clarified.

"But it still sounds like so much fun!" Mina sighed

"I spent basically the whole time training and cleaning the ship deck." Tsuyu added, "Though, there was this one day we caught a bunch of drug smugglers."

"Ok, that's cool." Ashido and I told her

"What about you Ochaco? How was your week?" Asui asked

"I'd say it was very enlightening." Ochaco said while practicing some punches.

"I think she found her fighting spirit." Tsuyu said

"Yeah, that battle hero must've been something else..." I added taking note of how focused she looked.

"After one week she's like a totally different person." Kaminari pointed out.

"Different? Don't be fooled, Kaminari." Mineta warned, "All women are demons at heart. They just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces"

"What the heck did Mt. Lady do to you?" Kaminari wondered before changing the subject, "Everyone at my agency loved me! It was actually kinda great. Now, if you want to talk about the ones who really changed, it was those three." He pointed at Iida, Todoroki, and Midoriya.

"Oh, yeah! The Hero Killer!" Sero remembered. I heard about that on the news. Seven pro heros and three high schoolers ran into the Hero Killer. I didn't know it was those three.

"Glad you guys made it back alive. Seriously." Kirishima told them.

"I worried about you too." Momo said looking at Todoroki. She definitely liked him - even more than I think she realized. I ripped out four small peices of paper from my notebook and wrote 'Meet me by the north stairwell after class - Kyoka' on each of them. I had an idea, but I needed help

"You were lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys." Sato pointed out

"So cool!" Toru beamed, "Just what I'd except from the number two hero!"

"Yeah, that's right. He saved us." Todoroki confirmed.

"Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer?" Ojiro asked, "Everyone's been saying that he was somehow connected to the League of Villains. Can you imagine how frightening it would have been if that creep had been there when they attacked the USJ?"

"He's scary, yeah. But did you see him in that weird video?" Kaminari questioned, "It's all over the internet."

"I didn't even know there was a video of him." Ojiro said.