7

Unknown P.O.V

I stood there as she told her story. If I had known...I wouldn't have... God! I'm such an idiot! To think her mom asked me, to look after her! Her last...death wish. "You haven't said a word since we left the ward..." Lana said to me as we got to the parking lot. "I'm gonna go by bike. I'll meet you at the office." She nodded getting into the car. I got on my bike and went back to where my life went shit!

Flashback.

I was at the park watching my son play with his little sister. "Excuse me?" I looked up to a man who had stitches in his left eyebrow and a busted lip. He walked limping, leaning to the left as if he had a broken rib. As a cop, your trained to see these little things. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Yes?"
"Those your kids?" he said motioning to my boy, Xavier and his little sister, Angel. "Why?" he smirked. "Well if you want to see them safe I suggest you do as I say." I looked at xavier as he smiled down at his phone. He mouthed, 'I'm meeting-' I nodded as he smiled and ran to his truck. Angel went into the playground. "Do you know who I am?" "why should I and I'm a-" he cut me off with an evil glint in his eyes, "a cop! I know and if you tell any if you colleges about this your Xavier won't ever see little angel, again." "Touch them and you'll die!" He gave me a stern look. "Then kill this girl and you'll be fine!" He gave me a picture of a young girl. Say 17, grey eyes, aurburn curly hair. She had high cheek bones with red heart shaped lips. And dimples. "I can't kill an innocent child! Who is she?" He looked across the park's fields'. "My daughter," he seemed distant. "Don't you love her?" I asked moving over a little bit. Away from him. He shrugged. "She's the reason I lost my wife." I looked down at the picture thinking where I had seen those eyes before. This man -who ever he is- has jet black hair and brown eyes. "Was your wife, Jenielle ja'nieve?" his eyes widened, "h-how did y-you know?" he gulped. "she was in the same ward as my sister. She asked me to look after your daughter, chyna?" He nodded I got up. "Your under arrest." He stood up and was about to leg it before I grabbed his arm. "Anything you do or say can and will be used against you in the state court." He head butted me and was able to slip from my grasp. He was gone before I knew it. "ANGEL!" She ran over to me, "home time, bunny" she giggled her cute little six year old giggle. She grabbed my hand and we went to my truck.
When we got home I saw my wife was home. "I've got to go to the station!" I told her and drove straight there.
"What are you doing here your shift isn't until the morning." Chief said. "I need to report a crime!" he nodded as we went into his office.
As I pulled up to the park I saw a man in a black hood. I sat down next to him. "Is she dead?" He asked shaken. I hesitated. "No...but your under arrest for attempted murder and beating under alcohol usage." I grabbed him by his hood and bound his wrists' with the hand cuffs. "Anything you-" he cut me sighing, "yeah I get it you said it last time we were here, Terry!"

--//a'n\--
Hi sweet cheeks
sorry for the late update, I have one word as my reason.
SCHOOL! It's like fourth week back and I've got tons of homework. 😢
Anyways here's the chapter I hope you enjoyed it!
Remember to
Vote
Comment
Share
Love chey xx