5

(Still Caitlin's P.O.V)

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

That's all I'm hearing. For three days straight. Chyna hasn't woken up yet! I'm getting worried, the doctors say it was a suicide attempt but the police saw a false entry on chyna's bedroom door. And the blood that was freshly bleeding looked as if she self harmed. But if that was the case there would've been a bloody knife either in her room or the bathroom and they turned the whole house up side down proving there was no knife, meaning she didn't self harm! So that means someone had to have done all this.

"Sweety, you haven't slept! Come home. Chyna is in good care! Plus xaviers here to watch her now!" I shook my head, holding back tears, "I-I can't leave, she was there when I got hit by a car, she sat there when I cut my head open. She was even there when I pooped my pants in first grade! I will stay and do what she did for me to her!" I took in a shaky breath, "her daddy's not even here!" I mumbled. Mom just nodded and kissed my head then chynas. I heard the door open and close then I heard footsteps. "C-Caitlin?" I looked up away from chyna to see xavier. I stood up and hugged him. "She loves you! You know that, right!" He stared at her with such a pained face. "Baby! Beautiful you've got to open your beautiful eyes!" He was now holding on to chynas hand like his life depended in it. "I love you! I have since the day you told me you were alright-" I didn't hear the rest as I ran out crying. I ran straight into my dad's arms. "She'll be alright pumpkin!" he smoothed my hair as I cried into his chest.

Chynas P.O.V

>before Caitlin and xavier found her<

I drove off wanting to forget my life, never remember it again. Start fresh. Maybe move to Australia. Where mom came from, originally. "Mom why was it you that got the cancer? Why not the monster whom I call daddy...!" I cried as I drive home to get clothes. And more money which I saved for emergencies like this. When I got there I saw my room door splintered, I lock my door when I'm not here because of my daddy... No one can hate someone as much as I hate him! I hope to never see him ever again. He wasn't home so that was good; but someone was here. I cautiously stepped inside my room. To see a man in a ski mask and all in black, sitting on my bed, holding a knife. How cliché, "who are you and what do you want?" I asked in a bored tone. "Well I've had orders to get rid of you!" my eyes widened as I realised what he said! "W-why?" he just chuckled and started walking towards me with a knife in his hand. Before I could scream and run he put his disgusting hand over my face. And snaked his free arm around my waist. "Bath time princess..." Before I could process I was thrown into cold water. I felt my arms being cut. Why would he cut them.

'To let you bleed to death u dumbass!

My brain thought to me. Yes I have convos with my brain. Subconscious what ever you want to call it. Before I blacked out I heard Caitlin scream my name then xaviers. Then I was consumed by blackness.

...

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I could hear everything, but I can't see or feel anything. All I see is blackness, I'm scared. I can hear Caitlin as she sobs. I try to pry my eyes open but it's like they're cemented together. I hear the door open and close then heels click.

"Sweety, you haven't slept! come home. Chyna is in good care! Plus xaviers here to watch her now!" It was Caitlin's mom. There was a pause and I'm guessing Caitlin shook her head being the stubborn girl she is. "I-I can't leave, she was there when I got hit by a car, she sat there when I cut my head open. She was even there when I pooped my pants in first grade! I will stay and do what she did for me to her!" I heard her take a shaky breath. "Her daddy's not even here!" She mumbled. I wasn't surprised when I heard this. He hates me. His probably glad I'm in a comba. I hear Caitlin's mom walk to the door and then her light clicks the turn into heavy footsteps. "C-Caitlin?" I hear xaviers pained voice. I hear the chair next to me creek meaning Caitlin's probably got up to hug him. Why did I decide to go home, I could've just bought a house in the forest where no one would find me, just start brand new! Save all this pain. I mean that's all that ever happens...Why did that man have to be there. "She loves you! You know that, right!" I heard Caitlin sob to xavier.

"Baby! beautiful you've got to open your beautiful eyes!" I heard xavier beg me, but what gave me hope is I felt my hand being squeezed. I inwardly gasped. I heard faint footsteps walking away before xavier spoke again.

"I love you! I have since the day you told me you were alright but I could see behind your fake smile! I could see the pain in your eyes." I actually remember this day! "Baby girl, your my world. I want to kill your bastard of a father for all this! I know you didn't try kill yourself! I know you wouldn't stoop that low. Your my brave beautiful girlfriend! And I love you!" I felt my hair being moved from my face, I'm feeling again! I tried with everything I had in me to open my eyes, wiggle my toes or fingers, to twitch. Anything! I felt my hand twitch, I then heard a gasp from xavier. "Thank you baby girl! Thank you! Thank you!". I heard a button being pressed before loads of footsteps running into the room. "What wrong? what's happened?"

"She twitched her hand twitched as I was stroking her head!" "sir, I don't-" I done it again cutting the doctor off. He gasped then he came over to me, I felt my eye lids being moved up and I faintly saw a bright light shine, before it went dark. "I'd say she may wake up within 14-24 hours." I'm gonna prove your wrong!

What felt like hours I pried and pried my eyes open before I got exhausted. But I will not allow the sleep to consume me! I tried one more time and finally my eyes slowly but thankfully opened. There was a bright light and I groaned. "Chyna?!" "Baby girl!?" I heard everyone calling me once my eyes adjusted to the light I tried sitting up. I felt myself being pushed back down, "chyna relax! you've been out cold for about 3-4 days. Your gonna be tired, just rest!" I glared at xavier! Then heard Caitlin giggle. "I wouldn't, chyna is very groggy and moody when she wakes up!" I then glared over at Caitlin. "Here" I felt something be put in my hand, I looked down and saw it was the bed remote. Oo I got one of those beds! Cool! I pushed the sit up button. Once I was sitting up I stared at the water then glanced at xavier. I couldn't talk my throat way way to dry! He jumped up and poured me a glass. I took it gratefully. "Thank you!" I croaked out. They all laughed at me!

Authors note

Heyy guys so I hope your liking the book!! Any who the song to the side, I think, kinda goes with this chapter so enjoy!!

Remember
VOTE!!
COMMENT!!
SHARE!!