3

I woke up to a thud, I sat up and saw Caitlin on the floor. I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop myself laughing. "Caitlin? What are y-you d-doing on the floor?" I whispered. By the end I was crying. She scowled at me and got up and walked to the kitchen. I followed her there. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4 in the morning! God! I hate earliness! "I had a weird dream that's why I fell out of bed." I looked at her, "tell me about your dream" I said in monotone. She nodded and sat down on the bar stool, as did I next to her,

"I was on a cliff, way away from the sea with sharp rocks, everywhere. I was just staring at the horizon. I heard something so I turned around, y-your dad was there." She took a deep breath before continuing. "He had a note in his hands, his eyebrow was split. He kept mumbling 'I've done her wrong! I'm going straight to hell!' At first I thought he was talking about you. Until he looked up at me. He walked towards me, he grabbed my upper arms and at first I thought he was going to push me off the cliff but surprised me when he hugged me. 'Why couldn't you be my daughter, not the bitch I have now!' he asked me." Even though it was her dream it still hurt that he still didn't love me. "He stepped back and ran of the cliff and-and-" she took a shaky breath and looked down at her hands that were figiting in her lap. "H-he screamed goodbye and when I looked over the edge his head was decapitated from his body." I felt sick! I got up and ran to the bathroom and puked all the drinks and food I had had at the party. "Babe? what you doing up?" I heard xavier ask in a husky, groggy yet very sleepy voice. "Cai-" before I could answer I started puking more. I felt xav pull my hair behind my ears. "Water?" I nodded as he gave me the glass I hadn't realised he was holding till now.

Once I was finished I went to my room and had a shower, brushed my teeth.

I walked out in just a towel and went into my wardrobe, put heart boxers(girl) on with some running shorts over, a black tank top with a big hoodie on top. I actually think it's xaviers but oh well mine now! I went downstairs and saw xav and Caitlin back asleep. I took pictures because they all looked adorable sleeping. I sat on a chair behind my bed/chair. I heard the door open and saw my daddy standing there, he pointed his finger at me before continually curving and straiten it, basically telling me to go to him.

I got up hesitantly and followed him to his office in the attic. I stood at the door as he sat down on the edge of his desk. "Chyna..." he trailed off avoiding eye contact. H-he's showing me weakness. "Yes, daddy..." I sneered. He just sighed before coming over and caressing my face with his hands. "Were moving." What? "WHAT!" I screamed in his face. He went to back hand me but I caught it mid air. He nodded and then i kneed him in the bollox(his man bits). "You little bitch!" I laughed. He looked at me as if I was crazy. "Daddy...you can move because I am up to here" I motioned my hand above his head, "with your bullshit! You abuse me, you never refer to me as your daughter or princess since mom died. It's either bitch, whore, cunt or just plain chyna!" I counted them of my fingers, "Well guess what daddy! You don't affect me. You can't break me! I fucking hate you. Mom would hate you! Sometimes I do wish it was me that got diagnosed with cancer and not mom,- no scratch that I wish it was YOU! BECAUSE MOM WOULDN'T TREAT ME LIKE SHIT! AND YOU KNOW IT! YOUR A BASTARD! I WISH THE WHOLE WORLD KNEW WHAT A FUCKING COWARD YOU ARE!" I couldn't hold it in anymore, my patient bubble just popped and all the anger I've held in for the last 11 years came out all at once. I did what I should've a long time ago! I punched him in the face until I heard a crack. Satisfied I started ripping everything and anything that looked important in his office. I was crying histerically now. But what surprised me is that he just got up, sat on the leather couch and stared at me. "Your a coward!" My voice was raspy. "I know! I-I'm sorry! Chyna! I love you, it's just -" I scoffed. "There is no excuses daddy...You put a hand on a young girl of six! I had lost not just one person that day, I lost two!" He looked at me confused. "I lost my mom and my dad!" I wiped the tears of my face and sat across from him. "And I was left with you! You wanna know why I call you daddy, the way I do? Why I sneer or put so much venom every time I say it? Or why I glare every time your mentioned? I'm disgraced! To be your daughter, to live with you! I'm disgraced to even know you!" I got up and opened the door. And without glancing back, I whispered "I hate you!" With that I walked downstairs.

Dylan ja'nieve (Chyna's daddy) P.O.V

I don't know why do what I do. She just looks so much like Janielle! She wasn't meant to be born! We were told told Jenielle couldn't have children. So we did the deed without protection and boom I have a little girl. Six years later we find out Jenielle has a rare form of cancer. It was incurable. She got terribly thin lots her beautiful tan and became very pale! Her hair fell out in clumps. I tried looking after chyna but I couldn't she acts just like her! I got drunk one night and I can't remember the rest. And ever since I wake up and she is full of bruises and then the night before comes back. Most of the time.

After I saw Caitlin with chyna yesterday I am actually scared shitless of her! I'm 39 and she's a 17 year old girl! What if she does tell the police. Why won't chyna listen to me? I don't understand girls. She can stay here I am not being caught by the police! I've got to get rid of her. Then I can re-marry and actually have a daughter I want! Yeah that's it!

--//Authors note\\--

Hey sweet cheeks!

Sorry for the late update! I'm hoping to get this book updated every 7-9 days.

Hope your likening the story!!

Remember to VOTE!! COMMENT!! SHARE!!

Love cheyy xx