2

Last night me and Caitlin had a heart to heart about my dad, prank called random numbers and got invited to xaviers older cousins party Friday. Then we watched a bunch of movies, including; my sisters keeper, Marley and me, titanic, so undercover and pitch perfect. Half way through so undercover, Caitlin fell asleep but I couldn't sleep until the end of pitch perfect. I was woken up by a scream down my ear. I screamed and ended up head butting Caitlin as I sat up. "What the actual fuck! Caitlin why couldn't u wake me up like a normal person!" she shrugged, "I'm not normal" she said in a bored tone, massaging where I just head butted her. I looked at the time and saw it was 7:00 am,"shit Caitlin! why didn't you wake me up!" she snorted before I dragged her to my room. We both ran into my closet. Were the same size in everything, and I mean everything, including bras and panties! She wore my lacy black Victoria secret bra and thong, with black skinny jeans and a black crop top that said b*tch. Eh...theres something called washing machines. She straitened her hair before putting it up like iggy azalea does in her work music video. I wore a plain white push up bra and matching panties, a baby blue top that said, 'I may not be perfect but I'm unique!' With white jean shorts. I wore white flats whilst Caitlin wore black 4 inch heels. I put my hair into a tight doughnut bun, with curls hanging around the edges of the bun. We both put minimal make up on before going to my baby.

We got in our cars and raced to school. My audie beat her mustang by literally 5 minutes! When we got into the school building I went to my locker to get my German book when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "You look beautiful today!" I turned in xaviers arms and gave him a short, but sweet kiss on the lips. He took my bag and intwined our fingers leading us walked to German.

We both sat in out seats which is right at the back and he pulled out his pocket knife and carved our initials into the desk. When our teacher, or the hag as I like to call her, came in she started straight away. I zoned her out and looked out the window. There I saw a little girl with her mom in the park next to our school. She was playing on the swing. They both had big smiled on there faces, not a care in the world. I felt a tear escape my eyes, as I thought about my mom. I felt xavier pull me into him whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

The next three lessons dragged on until lunch came around. I wasn't hungry so I just took a bottle of water and walked over to my table. "Baby, eat something!" I shook my head with an emotionless face on. "I'm not hungry, besides I gotta go" he looked at me expectantly, "doctors appointment." He nodded and stood up. I raised my eyebrow at him. "I'm coming!" I just shrugged. It was the truth.

When we got to the doctors I turned to xavier, "you should know I arraigned this appointment." He nodded, "it's a full body scan, I need to know if anything is broken in my body like ribs and stuff." He frowned at me, "what did he do?" I sighed remembering last night, "I got up to go toilet and daddy was in the kitchen, pissed out of his head. "Well if it isn't the bitch who should've got cancer and not my love!" I just ignored him as he slurred his words. He got up and tripped me then kicked my sides. Then went upstairs like nothing happened."

"Baby!" he pulled me into another hug. We went inside the doctors and done my scan. "Well miss Ja'nieve, it seems you have a splintered rib." I frowned, that's it! "I would say no gym classes or cheerleading for 48 hours, I will write you note." I nodded as he wrote the note.

"Baby I need to tell you something," he took a deep breath as he got into the car, I looked over at him. "I-I love you!" I gasped, he loved me...

A beaming smile crept it's way on my face, "I love you to!" he pulled me over the seats and pressed his soft red lips onto mine. The kiss was full of passion, need and love. Out kiss turned into a huge make out session. His hand went up my shorts and his fingers brushed my underwear. My hand went up and down his abs under his black shirt. I pulled away needing air.

I climbed back into my chair and he drove is back to school because of my car.

-Friday after school-

The week dragged on. Same shit different day. My daddy hasn't touched me once. I thought maybe he was changing until I got in where he punched me in the gut, in front of Caitlin. When he saw her his face turned into horror. "I will pay you one million dollars for this little secret!" she put her hand up to him. And punched him in his gut. She pulled him to her hight and whispered-yell into his ear, "what ever you do to chyna I will do to you, ten times worse!" she was tough she has three brothers and was forced to go kick boxing and mixed martial arts and let's just say she is the best! "You won't say anything because I will tell the police!" my daddy looked like he shat himself. If I wasn't doubled over in pain I would've laughed at him. He nodded his head quickly as Caitlin helped me stand and took me upstairs.

We both had a shower, me in my bathroom and her in the main bathroom. After my shower I put a blue push up bra and matching thongs. I blow dried my hair and curled it into bouncing curls. It made my auburn waist length hair shorter. I then put blue eyeshadow on with winged eyeliner and mascara that made my grey eyes pop, then I put red lipstick on. I went into my closet and pulled my blue tight dress. It covered all needed places, it hugged my curves. It stopped mid-thigh. I wore blue 5 inch heels to top it off. I saw Caitlin and she wore similar make up only it was black smoky eyeshadow with black lipstick and her black off one shoulder dress. It pushed her boobs up and hugged her body in all the right places. She wore 5 inch black heels. After a few selfies we went down stairs to be greeted by Brandon and xavier. Brandon wore black chinos, black Jordan's and a black dress shirt. Xavier wore a ocean blue dress shirt with black jeans that were tucked into his combat boots. Yes we all clashed but that was the plan.

Xavier snaked his arm around my waist and led me to his black SUV. We sat in the front whilst Caitlin and Brandon sat in the back. When we got to the party boom clap by Charlie XCX was blaring out the house already, there was drunk teens everywhere out side and in. We walked to the kitchen to get some drinks. I had a blue wkd with Caitlin. Xavier stayed sober as he was driving. See how caring my boyfriend is!

I took xav to the dance floor and started dancing with him, not sexually but it was intense.

After like 8 more drinks I was rather tipsy and xav said it was time to find Caitlin and Brandon and go back to mine where they were all crashing. I had asked my daddy yesterday and he said and I quote "I don't give a fuck just use a condom! Don't need a mini you! one of you's enough!" he muttered the last bit. So what ever!

When we found Caitlin and Brandon they were basically sucking each others faces off each other. I took a picture to show Caitlin in the morning. At the flash they stopped kissing, Brandon glared and Caitlin just blushed very red!

When we got to mine we just got changed into more comfy clothes and watched a movie in the home cinema. The chairs can be changed into beds. I was with xav nd Caitlin and Brandon together. And that's all I remembered as I let sleep consume me.