4

When I got downstairs I grabbed my sports bra from the washing and went in the home gym. I put the bra on not bothering to put my tank top and hoodie back on. I went over to the punching bag and just kept punching it until my knuckles where red raw. I also didn't realise I was crying until I actually felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"WHY?!" I choked out. "Why am I being punished? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERV THIS LIFE!" I leant on the wall. Bent over with my hands on my knees. I slowly slid down it until I was curled up, with my knees tight against my chest, arms wrapped round them and my head resting on my knees. I sat there and cried. I don't know how long I sat there crying. A while I guess. Eventually when there were no more tears I sat there staring at the wall on the opposite side of the room. After a while I got up and went over to the treadmill. I put my earbuds in and turned my volume all the way up. I closed my eyes and just ran. I numbly listened to a couple of songs until take shelter by years and years came on; I sang along with the lyrics. (Quick a'n I know this is set in October 2014 and this songs wasn't even thought of back then but I thought it fit..on with the story (:)

"Take shelter,
aaah

Take the pressure,
aah

Do what you want tonight,
It's alright

If you want to get used
Then get used!"

I stopped the music when I saw xavier, Caitlin and Brandon standing there. Brandon had his jaw practically on floor, xav had a worried look on his face but pride in his eyes. Caitlin stood there smirking. "What?" I looked at Brandon opening and closing his mouth like a fish. "You can sing?!" Both xav and Brandon asked at the same time. This caused Caitlin to burst out with laughter. "Was I singing? hm didn't realised." I answered numbly before I turned the treadmill of and just walked past them, "let's go mall!" I suggested over my shoulder. As I was walking I felt my self being picked up bridal style. I look up to see xav looking down at me with concern. "What happened?" I shook my head and hid my face in his shirt. After a few minutes I felt something soft under me. I opened my eyes to see we were in my room. I got up and went in the shower. When I got out I went into my closet and put a white bra and panties on. I then put a white tank top on with my denim waist jacket and leather pants. I put my knee high leather boots on.

I came out and saw a note on my pillow.

'Me and Brandon have gone home to get changed. We will meet you and Caitlin at hollow mall(a'n idk if it's real it's all fake) at 10.

I love you beautiful!

Love xavier x'

When I put the note down Caitlin came out my bathroom in a black towel on her body and her head. "Wanna talk about it?"

"In a bit, I'm going to dry my hair, straighten it and put my make up on first." She looked shocked that I actually talked but nodded anyway. Although now my voice was croaky. Seems I'm loosing it...Yay! note the sarcasm. She gave me a small smile before disappearing into my closet. I shook my head laughing at her. She wears my clothes twice before she brings them back. I went and done what I said I was going to do and sat waiting for Caitlin. She came out in one of her dresses which I borrowed from her. It's straps went around the neck showing your back. It was padded and pushed ya boobs up, so you don't have to wear a bra with it. It stopped just above the knee and was pink/blue. She blow dried her hair before putting her make up on. I looked at the time to see we had an hour. "Breakfast at Donnas diner?" I asked her with a smirk. Her face lit up. "BugsyDonaldDuckloveddaffneywhilstmickywasbangingminnie!" we said at the same time whilst spinning around and touching the floor. I touched the floor first. For those of you that don't know whoever says 'Bugsy Donald Duck loved daffney whilst micky was banging minnie!' Whilst spinning then touching the floor first means you wont have to pay for the diner breakfast. We've always done it. And today I won!