15

Unedited

"Y-You want me to come back to, carson city?" I looked at caitlin. "Yes we do. We were talking about it in the car." Caitlin said sheepishly, Shannon looked confused. "We were text-talking." Shannon nodded after I said it. "You said it yourself Shannon. You haven't left because you had no where to go. You do now." I said. "B-but my m-mom. She's a bitch, b-but money. I can't leave her." She argued. I nodded. "I understand, but I can help. I can transfere money every month. The way she spends it is her problem." "But if your dad goes bankrupt or just stops giving you money?" Damn she had a point. "Well I'm going to get a job when I get home and it would only be $100 a month. She's a grown woman." I played. "I-I'm sorry, I can't." I nodded. I got up with Shannon then gave her a big hug. "You always have a place in my home. Ok?" She nodded. She was crying. "Your the bestest friends anyone could have, thank you. So so much!" Ok, I'm gonna admit, I was crying as well. "Shannon. We will skype and if your ever in the city, holla us." She smiled at Caitlin and nodded. "Same to you guys!" We nodded and group hugged.
We got our stuff, checked out and got our stuff in the car. "I thought you were staying one more night?" Shannon asked. "Well I think it's time to go home, I've run away from my problems long enough. Caitlin's gonna kill me when she sees were not going beach." I laughed. "Drive safely. Text me as soon as your home, like the minute your standing in your door way!" She joked. I nodded. We gave our last hugs good bye and set our journey home. "Shannon is like us it's unreal." Caitlin said, laughing. I smiled. "I just wish she came with us." Caitlin nodded, agreeing. "It's her choice. I mean in the fall we start college so...maybe that's why." It was my turn to nod in agreement. "I miss xavier." I said pouting. caitlin just laughed.
8 hours of driving and two stops later we made it home. I text Shannon the xavier telling them were home. Shannon had just finished an extra shift in the diner she worked in. "You staying?" I asked Caitlin. I had just woken her up. She sat up. "Where's the beach?!" I slipped put the car. "About that.." I dragged. She groaned. We got in and Caitlin texted her parents. We both climbed into bed, I slept at the top she slept at the bottom. We both fell straight asleep.

I was woken up by tapping. I sat up and saw my phone was ringing. My ring tone is tapping because it annoys the Demons out if me. It was a blocked number.
"Hello, who is this and why is your number blocked?"
No one answered. I hung up. I got out of bed and got ready for the day ahead. I showered then just put on a tank top, sweatshirt and sweatpants. With blue Jordan's. When I came out I saw Caitlin was up in pajama pants, ugg boots and a tank top. "I'm gonna head home." I nodded hugged her and led her out. I made myself some waffles with jam and honey. I got in my car and went Starbucks for a hot chocolate. Typical white girl moment. I then checked the time and saw it was 12:01. I went home grabbed my school bag and went to school. I couldn't wait to see xavier. It was in the middle of fourth period. I just sat in my car until the bell went signalling lunch. I got out with a empty cup and my bag. I had put my make up on and braided my hair. I got out and walked to the cafeteria. I saw xavier sitting ignoring everyone staring at his phone, looking bored. He hadn't seen me so when everyone on the table saw me I put my finger to my lips, to sh them. I covered xavs eyes and kissed him. I uncovered his eyes and sat on his lap. When he saw it was me he broke the kiss and hugged me tight. "Never go away with out me ever again, please!" He sounded broken and venerable. "Babe, I love you so much! I couldn't stop thinking about you!" He carried on. He stood up holding me by my waist. I heard a lot of aww's. So I hid my face in his chest, when he put me down. "I missed you way more!" I said. I jumped up and he caught me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just hugged him. I don't even know how long we stood there for. Everyone went back to what they were doing. "I love you too, xav." He kissed my shoulder blade. It tickled so I stupidly squirmed. He thought it was funny. "Shut up doofus. Come on we have AP English. He groaned. Just as he did the bell rang.
When I walked into the room the teacher looked very surprised. "Chyna! I wasn't expecting you until next week." I nodded, "yeah but I just couldn't wait." She nodded smiling. "Well today were reviewing some poems we've been looking at and analysing. I'm sure xavier will help." I nodded taking a poetry work book of her then went and sat at my seat, next to Xavier's. The day went quicker than I thought it would and next thing you know I'm making my way home with xavier behind me in his truck. As soon as I got in the house, I wished I hadn't. There was glass everywhere. In the living room sat my daddy..whose eyes were bloodshot and looked like he was crying and a women with hair similar to mine. I hadn't seen her yet. My daddy saw me and stood. "Ch-chyna. Your home." The women stood and there standing there was one face I longed to see. She was the same as my dream. But it couldn't be. She died. She's "dead." I knew I was crying yet I felt numb. "I-Is this some sort of sick JOKE?!" I shouted crying. "Your dead. You died. Your not here!" I said to the women. I fell into xaviers arms. I shook my head. "No! It can't be." I denied.
"Who are you?" I heard xavier ask. The person in front of me spoke with the voice I remember so well. "I'm Jenielle Ja'Nieve."